Move That Air
The Ampeg PF-410HLF bass enclosure delivers the performance, looks and affordability of the popular Portaflex series in a powerful, shelf-ported design that hits hard and low. Featuring four 10″ Eminence drivers and a selectable HF driver, the 8 ohm PF-410HLF is more than capable of handling 800 watts of power. The poplar cabinet design is rugged, but still looks great with Ampeg black diamond tolex and chrome logo. Plus, integrated side handles and included casters are perfect for transportation. Mix and match with any Portaflex series cabinet to build the rig that’s right for you. Delivering heavyweight history in a lightweight design
- Vintage Portaflex cabinet design
- Black diamond tolex
- Vintage B-15 grille cloth
- Rugged 15mm poplar ply enclosure
- 800W RMS power handling @ 8 ohms
- 4 x 10″ ceramic Eminence LF driver
- 1″ HF compression driver w/L-Pad level control
- Shelf ported for additional low frequency extension
- Integrated side handles
- Removable casters (included)
- Frequency response: 55 Hz – 17 kHz
- Sensitivity: 101 dB SPL @ 1w/1m
- Width: 22.75"
- Height: 27.5"
- Depth: 17.5"
- Weight: 73.4 lbs
|Amp Format||Speaker Cabinet|
|Audio Inputs||Dual 1/4" Parallel Jacks|
|Power||800W rms, 1600W peak|
|Product Weight||55.8 lbs|
|Speakers||(4) 10" Eminence Speakers|
2-year electronics, 2-year speakers, nontransferable
90-day tubes and foot switches
Ampeg product owners do not have to actively register their products. When the product is purchased, it is automatically registered with Yamaha Guitar Group, Inc. (Ampeg's parent company). The original receipt / proof of purchase then qualifies as the official warranty card.