Audio-Technica’s AT4047MP delivers vintage sound in a multi-pattern design with selectable omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-of-eight polar patterns. The microphone’s transformer-coupled output and specially tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early F.E.T. studio microphone designs. With a wide dynamic range, incredibly low self-noise and high SPL capability, this versatile microphone excels on vocals, strings, acoustic guitar, instrument ensembles, small vocal groups and voiceovers.
- Three switchable polar patterns: cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-of-eight
- Engineered to meet the critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and sound reinforcement
- Transformer-coupled output and specially tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early F.E.T. studio microphone designs
- Exceptionally low self-noise, wide dynamic range and high SPL capability
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- Vintage silver-matte finish on microphone and shock mount
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Integral 80 Hz high-pass filter switch and 10 dB pad switch
- Certified by the METAlliance (Music Engineering and Technology Alliance)
|Included From Manufacturer||
Microphone Shock Mount
Padded Mic Box
|Mic Style||Side Address|
|Frequency Response||20-18,000 Hz|
|Recommended Uses||Studio and live miking applications|
|Requires Phantom Power||Yes|
Audio-Technica U.S. 40 Series Five-Year Limited End-User Warranty
Audio-Technica 40 Series Microphones purchased in the U.S.A. from an authorized Audio-Technica (A.T.U.S.) dealer on or after January 1, 2009 are warranted for five years from date of purchase by A.T.U.S. to be free of defects in materials and workmanship.
In event of a defect, End-User's exclusive remedy is at A.T.U.S.' election, the cost of repair, refund of the purchase price in the form of credit or cash, or replacement of the product. The product must be delivered to A.T.U.S. or an Authorized Service Center, prepaid, together with the sales slip or other proof of purchase date.
This warranty excludes defects due to normal wear, abuse, shipping damage, or failure to use product in accordance with instructions. This warranty is void in the event of unauthorized repair or modification, or removal or defacing of the product labeling.