Blackstar’s HT Venue line is famous for class-leading clean and overdrive tones, all in a single gig and studio friendly unit. In 2023 we are proud to introduce the next generation of HT Venue valve amplifiers to inspire your performance.
HT Venue MK III elevates this range to new heights with a stunning new style that looks as good as any premium boutique amplifier. The new panel has a clean, crisp aesthetic and cornerless covering, combined with classic chickenhead knobs and a new paper fret to complete the look.
There’s beauty in the details, where we’ve introduced high quality mini toggle switches, updated the LED colours and swapped out the plastic logo for a new metal plate version.
CabRig, our world-class DSP speaker simulation comes as standard, which allows guitarists to choose between 100s of different cabinet, mic, mic placement and room settings. These settings can be saved and stored into 3 presets which can be recalled directly from the amplifier
Simply put, there is not a better looking, or sounding, amplifier in this category.
- Ground-breaking new clean channel offering the ultimate in clean tone quality and flexibility: All Clean Channels have Bass, Treble and a Voice switch.
- Rich, responsive Overdrives each with its own Voice switch. The high gain Voices are tight and focused.
- All modes footswitchable with the optional 5-way FS-14 Footcontroller: Resulting in the widest possible selection of stage accessible valve tones.
- Power Reduction: A switchable power reduction circuit is included giving reliable, transparent attenuation down to 10% of the amp’s rated power.
- Blackstar’s patented ISF on the OD channel(s). ISF stands for ‘Infinite Shape Feature’. Unique to Blackstar products, this control can take you from a more ‘American’ sounding amp all the way through to a classic ‘British’ amplifier and anywhere inbetween.
- 2 distinct voices on every channel with independent EQ controls. Clean Voice 1 is an American style clean. Clean voice 2 is a ‘Class A’ British tone. On each of the OD channels, switching to voice 2 will add more gain and overall change the overdrive from a classic drive to a higher gain, more contemporary tone.
- CabRig – our class-leading speaker simulation DSP software. Choose from 100s of microphone and cabinet combinations within our free software and store 3 CabRig presets directly into your amplifier.
- Professional USB recording output: Now updated to USB-C, this is the simplest way to get valve tone into your recordings.
- ‘HT’ stands for High Tension meaning the high voltage internal circuits needed to push valves to their full tonal potential.
|Amplifier Application||Electric Guitar|
|Number of Channels||3|
|Equalization (EQ)||Bass, Mid, Treble, ISF|
|Footswitch||2-way footcontroller included|
|Audio Outputs||1/4” unbalanced, XLR Balanced, USB C|
All Blackstar amplification products purchased from a Blackstar authorized dealer are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer purchaser for three (3) years from the date of original purchase.
Products should be registered for warranty on Blackstar's website to receive support.