The GC-JMASTER is a hard-shell molded case built to protect your Jazzmaster guitar from harm. Constructed with impact-resistant ABS plastic and outfitted with heavy-duty aluminum edging and lockable latches, storing your instrument has never been more secure. An EPS foam interior has been carefully contoured to the curves of your guitar and is generously padded with deep plush lining to keep your guitar looking as good as new. Whether you’re on the road or right at home, the GC-JMASTER guitar case is a must-have.
- Hard Outer Shell Molded from Impact-Resistant ABS Plastic for an Ultra-Durable Exterior
- Ambidextrous Design: Fits Right or Left-Handed Fender Jazzmaster Style Guitars
- EPS Foam and Plush-Lined Interior Prevents Dings and Scratches
- Spacious Interior Storage Compartment Offers Secure Hideaways for Capos, Strings, Picks and Accessories
- Reinforced, Extra-Strength Handles Provide a Firm Grip
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Valances Keep the Closure Aligned while Protecting the Outer Edges and Reinforcing the Overall Strength of the Case
- Chrome Plated Lockable Latches Keep Instrument Held Securely in Place at All Times
- Exterior Dimensions: 43.7” (L) x 17.6” (W) x 5.75” (H), Weight: 10.8 lbs.
- Interior Dimensions: 41.25” (Overall Length) x 11.25” (Upper Bout) x 10.75” (Middle Bout) x 13.9” (Lower Bout) x 17.5” (Body Length) x 3” (Body Height)
|Case Application||Electric Guitar|
|Translation missing: en.custom.product.specifications.case_construction||Hard Shell|
Reinforced, Extra-Strength Handles
Chrome Plated Lockable Latches
|Material||Impact-Resistant ABS Plastic|
|Padding||EPS Foam and Plush-Lined Interior|
|Product Weight||10.8 lbs.|
Gator Cases Limited Lifetime Warranty
If a problem occurs with a Gator product and the problem is caused by manufacturing defects in material and workmanship, Gator will, at its discretion, either fix or replace the Product in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions stated herein. The warranty applies only to the first purchaser of the Product.
This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse , neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage. While non-warranty maintenance or repairs on your Product can be performed by any company, Gator requires that you use only an approved Gator service center for warranty repairs. Improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repairs, along with use of product in rental-programs, void the warranty.
You are responsible for all costs of getting the Product to the Gator Service Center including, but not limited to, the cost of packaging, shipping and applicable taxes. You will be required to provide proof of purchase in the form of an original receipt of purchase.
Upon receipt, your product will be inspected by our Service Technician. The Service Technician will determine whether or not the problem is covered by Gator's warranty. If the warranty applies, you will be notified as to whether the Product will be repaired or replaced. Any such repair or replacement will be at Gator's expense, including any costs required to return the repaired or replacement product to you.
If the Product is to be replaced and the Product is no longer available, Gator will substitute a comparable Gator product. If it is deemed that the warranty does not apply, due to the exclusions listed above, you will be contacted by Gator to determine resolution. If damaged in transit, submit a claim to the transit company (which is insured against damaging your product) at the place of arrival.