Malekko Heavy Indistry Quad LFO includes 4 LFO generators and outputs, each with 16 steps of automation recording and autosave or expanded preset functions when used in conjunction with Malekko's Varigate 4+ or Varigate 8+ modules (sold separately).
Each channel can be programmed to output an individual LFO with automation recording. Simply hold the RECORD button and move the sliders for FREQUENCY, PHASE, SHAPE, DISTORT and LEVEL to animate each of these settings for a given channel. Autosave in stand-alone mode or save settings up to 16 presets with Varigate 4+ or 100 with Varigate 8+.
Set each LFO to trigger via one of the 4 individual gate inputs, or set channels 2 and 4 to follow channel 1 for quadrature and phase modulation. Change the direction of each channel of sequenced automation to forward, reverse, pendulum or random. Switch the playback speed and style among fast, slow or tempo sync. There are also inputs for both clock and reset.
Quad LFO adds another dimension of control to live performance and recording.
- 4 LFOs, each with its own individual output
- 16 steps of automation recording for LFO settings per channel (with 'clear automation' function)
- Set each LFO to follow or trigger via one of 4 gate inputs
- Forward/reverse/pendulum/random switch to set playback direction of sequenced automation
- Autosave standalone (i.e., saved in Quad LFO) or save up to 16 presets with Varigate 4+ or 100 with Varigate 8+
- Switch among fast, slow or tempo sync per LFO
- Clock in
- Reset in
- Physical specifications
- Size: 12hp
|Vendor||Malekko Heavy Industry|
Malekko Heavy Industry 1 Year Warranty
Please register your purchase now at Malekko's website.
Malekko Heavy Industry Corporation (hereinafter 'Malekko') warrants that your new Malekko product, when purchased at an authorized Malekko dealer, shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Please contact Malekko for information on warranty and service outside of the USA.
During the warranty period, Malekko shall, at its sole option, either repair or replace any product that proves to be defective upon inspection by Malekko. Malekko reserves the right to update any unit returned for repair and to change or improve the design of the product at any time without notice.
This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser. This warranty can be transferred to anyone who may subsequently purchase the product provided that such transfer is made within the applicable warranty period and Malekko is provided with all of the following items:
- (i) all warranty registration information for the new owner,
- (ii) proof of the transfer within thirty (30) days of the transfer purchase, and
- (iii) a photocopy of the original sales receipt.
Warranty coverage shall be determined by Malekko in its sole discretion. This is your sole warranty.
Service and repairs of Malekko products are to be performed only by Malekko. Unauthorized service, repair or modification will void this warranty.
Disclaimer and limitation of warranty the foregoing warranty is the only warranty given by Malekko and is in lieu of all other warranties. All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose, exceeding the specific provisions of this warranty are hereby disclaimed and excluded from this warranty. Upon expiration of the applicable express warranty period (1 year), Malekko shall have no further warranty obligation of any kind, express or implied. Malekko shall in no event be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages suffered by the purchaser or any third party, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits or business, or damages resulting from use or performance of the product, whether in contract or in tort. Malekko shall not be liable for any expenses, claims, or suits arising out of the foregoing.
The Malekko Warranty does not Cover:
- Damage from physical abuse such as dropping the unit, impact from hard objects or damage to external components as a result of negligence.
- Damage due to liquid contamination.
- Damage resulting from any use other than that it was intended for.
- Any unit that has been repaired or had an attempted repair made to it by unauthorized personnel.
- Damage due to incorrect connection, connection to faulty equipment or connection to faulty or incorrect power supplies.
- Damage in transit as a result of inadequate packaging or protection.