DIG unearths the true soul of digital delay and doubles it—two simultaneous, integrated delays with the captivating rack delay voicings from the 1980s and today, for incredible expressive potential.
Effortlessly create your own world of intricate and synchronized echoes, along with hypnotic and atmospheric repeats that blur the line between delay and reverb. Stretch your sonic horizons with five musically satisfying rhythmic subdivisions and three dual delay routing options. Go from syncopated, pulsating delay patterns, to evocative, spaced-out echo trails all in a compact, pedalboard-friendly format.
- Two simultaneous, integrated delays, with unique digital rack delay voicings
- Five dual delay adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Time, Time 2, Mix, Mix 2, Repeats
- One modern and two classic digital delay voicings: 24/96, adm, 12 bit
- Five rhythmic subdivisions: Triplet, Eighth, Golden Ratio, Dotted Eighth, Dotted Quarter
- Three choices for delay line modulation: Off, Light, Deep
- Five “hidden” knobs for deep dual delay control: Delay 1 Subdivision, Sync/Free Mode, Filter, Config, Delay 2 Repeats
- Selectable Free Mode disables subdivisions and synchronization
- Press and hold Circular Repeats effect
- 20ms – 1.6s delay range (40ms – 3.2s with Half Note Delay 1 Subdivision)
Rack to the future
Strymon's thorough investigation of digital delay technology reveals the unique personalities that 80's rack mount delays possess. Delve into DIG’s three digital delay voicings: the early ’80s adaptive delta modulation mode, the mid-’80s 12 bit pulse code modulation mode, and the modern high-resolution 24/96 mode.
Two simultaneous, integrated delays
Delay 1 acts as the master delay, easily dialed in from 20ms to 1.6s. Delay 2 is a companion delay that can be synchronized through subdivisions, or set to a free mode for complete control.
Series, Parallel or ping pong
Set the delays to feed into each other, to run parallel with Delay 1 in the left channel and Delay 2 in the right, or to bounce off of each other in a ping pong manner.
Free mode disables the time sync and subdivisions between Delay 1 and Delay 2, giving the Time 2 knob a full delay range from 20ms to 1.6s
Holding down the TAP footswitch enables circular repeats, where both delay lines maintain a static volume and repeat continuously until the TAP foot switch is disengaged.
The EXP input allows an expression pedal for knob control, an external tap for tempos, or a Favorite switch to save and recall a preset
TRS stereo input
There are some out there that like to run stereo rigs. Flip a jumper inside Dig, use a TRS splitter cable, and now you've got yourself a stereo input!
|MPN||Dig Dual Digital Delay|
|Included From Manufacturer||9V center negative DC power supply, 250mA current draw|
|Effects||ADM delay, 12-bit delay, 24/96 delay|
|Audio Inputs||1/4" Input (Selectable TRS for stereo input with TRS splitter cable|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" Left, 1/4" Right|
|On-board Expression Pedal||No|
|Number of Pedal Switches||Tap, Bypass|
|Power Adaptor||9V center negative DC power supply, 250mA current draw (included)|
Strymon Non-Transferrable Limited Warranty
Strymon warranties its products and their varying components to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the following periods of time from the original date of purchase when purchased from an authorized Strymon dealer:
- 2 years – Compadre, Iridium, NightSky, Riverside, Sunset, Volante, Zelzah
- 1 year – BigSky, blueSky, Brigadier, Deco, DIG, El Capistan, Flint, Lex, Mobius, OB.1, Ola, Orbit, TimeLine
- 2 years – AA.1, Magneto, StarLab
- 5 years – Zuma, Zuma R300, Ojai, Ojai R30
- 1 year – Factory power supplies for pedals
- 2 years – Conduit
- 1 year – MiniSwitch, MultiSwitch Plus, original MultiSwitch, MIDI EXP Cables, DC Power Cables, EIAJ-05 Link Cables, 24V Power Adapter for Ojai/Ojai R30, Polarity Reversal Adapters, Voltage Doubler Adapters, Daisy-Chain Power Cables
If the product fails within the warranty period, Strymon will repair or, at its discretion, replace the product at no cost to the original purchaser.
This warranty covers defects in manufacturing discovered while using this product as recommended by Strymon. This warranty does not cover loss or theft, nor does the coverage extend to damage caused by misuse, abuse, unauthorized modification, improper storage, lightning, or natural disasters. Damage caused by any of the above circumstances may result in a non-warranty repair fee.
Products that were purchased from an unauthorized dealer are not covered under warranty. The warranty is non-transferrable and does not cover used or second-hand products.
Limits of liability
In the case of malfunction, the purchaser's sole recourse shall be repair or replacement, as described in the preceding paragraphs. Strymon will not be held liable to any party for damages that result from the failure of this product. Damages excluded include, but are not limited to, the following: lost profits, lost savings, damage to other equipment, and incidental or consequential damages arising from the use, or inability to use this product. In no event will Strymon be liable for more than the amount of the purchase price, not to exceed the current retail price of the product. Strymon disclaims any other warranties, express or implied. By using the product, the user accepts all terms herein.
How to obtain service under this warranty
Contact Strymon through its website for return authorization and information. Proof of original ownership may be required in the form of a purchase receipt.