DIG unearths the true soul of digital delay and doubles it — two simultaneous, integrated delays with captivating rack delay voicings from the 1980s and today, for incredible expressive potential.
Effortlessly create your own world of intricate and synchronized echoes, along with hypnotic and atmospheric repeats that blur the line between delay and reverb. Stretch your sonic horizons with five musically satisfying rhythmic subdivisions and three dual delay routing options. Go from syncopated, pulsating delay patterns, to evocative, spaced-out echo trails, all in a compact, pedalboard-friendly format.
Rack to the Future.
Rack-mount digital delays of the ’80s ushered in a new era of audio effects. The innovative electronic designs generated the cleanest delays that had yet been heard, but also created their own special and intriguing sonic characteristics. Thirty-plus years later, these sounds remain as distinctive and inspiring as ever.
Our thorough investigation of digital delay technology reveals the unique personalities that these delays possess. Delve into DIG’s three digital delay voicings: the early ’80s adaptive delta modulation mode, the mid-’80s 12 bit pulse code modulation mode, and the modern high-resolution 24/96 mode. Multiply these distinct voicings by two and get DIG — your perfect dual delay ally.
Classic Sound, New Features.
Our second generation DIG keeps the same distinctive rack-mount digital delay tones from our original and adds significant new features, incorporating technological advancements, hardware improvements and design enhancements to give you additional flexibility, power, and ease of use on stage and in the studio.
- Tone Knob - This powerful control sets the feedback filter response for tailoring the sound of your echoes. Fast and intuitive to use, it is actually two filters on one control: Turn left for high cut and right for low cut, or set at 12 o’clock for a flat response.
- MIDI - Full MIDI implementation means you can sync delays to MIDI Clock, save your settings in one of 300 preset locations, and enjoy control over just about every knob, switch, and setting remotely via the EXP/MIDI jack or USB.
- Hardware Improvements - A premium analog JFET input circuit ensures superb responsiveness to your playing, and you can select mono or stereo input with the flick of a rear panel switch. All this, plus a new ARM DSP chip provides more processing power for every sonic nuance, with less energy consumption on your pedalboard.
|Included From Manufacturer
|9V center negative DC power supply, 250mA current draw
|Product Unique Features
|EXP / MIDI (1/4" TRS)
|ADM delay, 12-bit delay, 24/96 delay
|1/4" switchable mono/stereo input
|On-board Expression Pedal
|Number of Pedal Switches
|9V center negative DC power supply, 250mA current draw (included)
Strymon Non-Transferrable Limited Warranty
Strymon warranties its products and their varying components to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the following periods of time from the original date of purchase when purchased from an authorized Strymon dealer:
- 2 years – Compadre, Iridium, NightSky, Riverside, Sunset, Volante, Zelzah
- 1 year – BigSky, blueSky, Brigadier, Deco, DIG, El Capistan, Flint, Lex, Mobius, OB.1, Ola, Orbit, TimeLine
- 2 years – AA.1, Magneto, StarLab
- 5 years – Zuma, Zuma R300, Ojai, Ojai R30
- 1 year – Factory power supplies for pedals
- 2 years – Conduit
- 1 year – MiniSwitch, MultiSwitch Plus, original MultiSwitch, MIDI EXP Cables, DC Power Cables, EIAJ-05 Link Cables, 24V Power Adapter for Ojai/Ojai R30, Polarity Reversal Adapters, Voltage Doubler Adapters, Daisy-Chain Power Cables
If the product fails within the warranty period, Strymon will repair or, at its discretion, replace the product at no cost to the original purchaser.
This warranty covers defects in manufacturing discovered while using this product as recommended by Strymon. This warranty does not cover loss or theft, nor does the coverage extend to damage caused by misuse, abuse, unauthorized modification, improper storage, lightning, or natural disasters. Damage caused by any of the above circumstances may result in a non-warranty repair fee.
Products that were purchased from an unauthorized dealer are not covered under warranty. The warranty is non-transferrable and does not cover used or second-hand products.
Limits of liability
In the case of malfunction, the purchaser's sole recourse shall be repair or replacement, as described in the preceding paragraphs. Strymon will not be held liable to any party for damages that result from the failure of this product. Damages excluded include, but are not limited to, the following: lost profits, lost savings, damage to other equipment, and incidental or consequential damages arising from the use, or inability to use this product. In no event will Strymon be liable for more than the amount of the purchase price, not to exceed the current retail price of the product. Strymon disclaims any other warranties, express or implied. By using the product, the user accepts all terms herein.
How to obtain service under this warranty
Contact Strymon through its website for return authorization and information. Proof of original ownership may be required in the form of a purchase receipt.