Alesis V49 MKII is a 49-key USB-MIDI keyboard that comes equipped with everything needed to take your musical ideas from concept to final production: synth-action keys that are springy and responsive, velocity-sensitive backlit pads, assignable knobs, octave and transpose buttons for accessing the full piano range, pitch bend and modulation wheels for added expression and an arpeggiator with six modes for creating unique melodies and inspiring creativity. There's also a sustain pedal input for truly expressive control. Plug in V49 MKII and instantly turn your Mac, PC or iOS device into a full-featured production studio.
- 49 full-size velocity-sensitive synth-action keys
- Lightweight design for easy setup and portability
- 8 velocity-sensitive, LED-backlit pads with full level and note repeat controls
- Arpeggiator with 6 modes, tap tempo, time division, gate and swing controls
- 4 MIDI-assignable knobs for virtual instrument and DAW control
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels for added expression
- Octave buttons enable access of the full piano range
- 1/4" TS sustain pedal input for connecting an external sustain pedal (sold separately)
- USB-powered with plug-and-play connectivity for Mac or PC
- Works with iOS devices via Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately)
- Premium music education and production software bundle included
V49 MKII has the in-demand features producers and creators need. Eight backlit pads respond to your playing expressively, delivering complete control for programming drums or playing back samples. The pads also have classic Note Repeat and Full Level functionality to mimic the world's most popular drum machines and sequencers.
Need a unique melody or some fun inspiration? V49 MKII's arpeggiator has six modes with tap tempo and easily adjustable time division, gate and swing controls. You can also control your DAW and software instruments without ever taking your hands off the V49 MKII – four assignable knobs can be MIDI-mapped to your most important software functions.
Premium software bundle
Alesis V49 MKII comes with an MPC Beats software bundle to start creating right out of the box. MPC Beats is the fully featured beat-making software based on the legendary MPC workflow to quickly make great sounding beats. To make sure that all tastes are covered, V49 MKII also includes seven MPC Beats Expansion Packs spanning a variety of genres.
If you're just learning to play or just want to sharpen your keyboard skills, V49 MKII also includes 60 free lessons from Melodics, the best way to learn piano. Additionally, V49 MKII includes easy point-and-click MIDI editor software that enables customizing the MIDI messages that each of its controls send, as well as fine tuning the key and pad response to your personal taste.
|Included From Manufacturer||USB-B to USB-A cable|
|Product Unique Features||
MPC Beats beat-making software bundle
60 free lessons from Melodics
|Control Connections||1/4" TS sustain footswitch input|
Pitch bend wheel
8 × velocity-sensitive LED-backlit pads
4 × assignable knobs
Octave transpose buttons
|Key Action||Synth action with velocity|
|Number of MIDI Control Zones||1|
|Product Weight||6.1 lb|
Alesis Limited Warranty
This product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year for parts and labor from the date of purchase. See the warranty information booklet enclosed with your item for more information.