Cloudlifters are an essential tool for any audio scenario. Recording into a DAW interface, performing live on stage, producing a podcast, using long cable runs in the studio, miking soft sound sources and using noisy or low gain preamps are just a few of its many uses. The CL-Z offers all the ultra-clean gain of the original plus the innovative Vari-Z control for massive sound shaping.
Variable Impedance Control
Variable impedance control - Vari-Z - to shape and contour the sound of your ribbon or dynamic microphone.
Variable High-Pass Filtering
Continuously variable high-pass filtering @ -6dB per octave works in tandem with the variable impedance control for even greater tonal shaping.
Two gain settings - more & max - yield up to +25dB of ultra-clean gain for low output dynamic & ribbon microphones.
Be heard above the mix on stage with increased gain before feedback.
Patented Class A, discrete JFET circuitry for pristine sound.
|Mixer Channel Filterable||1|
|Product Unique Features||Variable Impedance Control|
|Number of Channels||1|
|Audio Inputs||1 x XLR|
|Audio Outputs||1 x XLR|
Cloud Microphones Limited Warranty
- Warranty is valid only if product is registered within 60 days of purchase.
- Accept as noted, Cloud Microphones warrants its products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the life of the product.
- Cloud Microphones will repair or replace any Cloud Microphones product that fails to meet factory specifications.
- The ribbon elements are warrantied for a period of two years from the date of purchase. With proper care, your Cloud microphone should last many years before needing any ribbon service.
- The warranty is not transferable, it is offered only to the original owner.
- Cosmetic damage and accessory items, such as boxes, are not covered under this warranty.
- No other warranties are implied.