The Cloud JRS-34 combines the best attributes of vintage & modern ribbon microphone technologies. Built upon the shoulders of giant RCA mics, each JRS-34 ribbon is cut, corrugated and installed by hand.
Custom CineMag transformers, a patented round magnet, and Cloudlifter JFET technology expand the JRS-34's performance for today's applications.
The JRS-34P provides that natural ribbon sound on a range of voice and music applications.
Made in the USA
Shipped in a custom wood case with a two year ribbon warranty and a limited lifetime warranty on all other parts.
|20 HZ – > 20kHz
|Figure 8 polar pattern w/ -35db null at 90°
|Vocals, Guitar, Percussion, Brass, Woodwinds, Piano
|Requires Phantom Power
Cloud Microphones Limited Warranty
- Warranty is valid only if product is registered within 60 days of purchase.
- Accept as noted, Cloud Microphones warrants its products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the life of the product.
- Cloud Microphones will repair or replace any Cloud Microphones product that fails to meet factory specifications.
- The ribbon elements are warrantied for a period of two years from the date of purchase. With proper care, your Cloud microphone should last many years before needing any ribbon service.
- The warranty is not transferable, it is offered only to the original owner.
- Cosmetic damage and accessory items, such as boxes, are not covered under this warranty.
- No other warranties are implied.