Dreadbox Erebus, their most unique sounding analog synthesizer, is finally back, warmer and snappier than ever! All you synth lovers, the time has come to dive into Erebus.
- Full analog synth, faithful reproduction of the original Erebus
- Can be used as a standalone unit or as a 42hp eurorack module
- USB-powered for maximum portability and energy efficiency
- 2 VCOs with the ability to play paraphonically
- 2 waveforms per VCO with new oscillator hard sync function
- ADSR envelope and AR amp envelope, improved from the original version
- Separate glide controls for each VCO
- Wide-range LFO
- OTA VCA
'At the beginning there was only chaos, night, dark Erebus and deep Tartarus. The earth, the air and heaven had no existence. But of night were born aether and day, whom she conceived and bore from union in love with dark Erebus.'
- Warm-sounding oscillators
- Classic 2-pole Dreadbox low pass filter
- Snappy envelope generators
- Lo-fi delay effect to expand your sound
- CV outputs: envelope, LFO, mod wheel, gate, CV1, CV2
- CV inputs: oscillator 1, oscillator 2, echo, cutoff, CV, gate, LFO rate, pulse width, VCA
|Built In Speakers||No|
|Included From Manufacturer||
1/8" to 5-pin MIDI adapter
Eurorack power ribbon cable
|Product Unique Features||
Can be used as a standalone unit or as a 42hp eurorack module
USB-powered for maximum portability and energy efficiency
|Control Connections||1/8" CV inputs|
|Audio Outputs||1/8" mono output on patch panel|
|Oscillators per Voice||2|
|Product Weight||2.2 lb|
|Voices of Polyphony||1 (can be played paraphonically)|
Dreadbox Limited Warranty
Dreadbox products come with a one (1) year limited warranty.
A proof of purchase is necessary when the warranty claim is made. Malfunctions resulting from improper power supply voltages, backward or faulty cable connection, abuse of the product or any other causes determined by Dreadbox to be the fault of the user, are not covered by warranty (normal service rates will be applied). All defective products will be replaced or repaired at the discretion of Dreadbox. Products must be returned directly to Dreadbox with the customer paying the shipping costs. Dreadbox implies and accepts no responsibility for harm to a person or apparatus through the operation of this product.