DW's entry level line of pedals is designed for students, weekend warriors, and working drummers alike. Trademark DW all-metal construction and playability make the 2000 Series the perfect choice for bargain-savvy drummers that want the features of a tried and true USA engineered pedal.
107 "Flyweight" Beater - A lightweight adaptation of the industry standard 101 beater with high-impact plastic for a fast and punchy feel.
Single Chain Cam - Chain-and-sprocket design with offset cam for quick response.
Single Post Casting - The single post casting design on DW's double pedals provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, also allowing the pedals to be played independently or simultaneously. (U.S. Patent No. 5396826)
Steel Base Plate - Provides a sturdy foundation and ensures nonskid play on carpet and other flooring surfaces play via adjustable spikes and Velcro.
DW Drums Limited Warranty
All drum hardware is covered for a period of one (1) year. Drum Workshop will repair or replace any defective components free of charge with comparable or functionally equivalent parts to the original purchaser upon delivery of the product to an authorized DW Drums dealer. Said defective component/s will become the property of Drum Workshop. Proof of purchase and status as the original purchaser are required for warranty coverage.
Drum Hardware refers to any and all plated metal components consisting of, but not limited to, lugs, counter hoops, tension rods, throw-offs, butt plates, spurs, tom brackets, tom mounts, and other related mounting hardware.
This warranty does not cover:
- Drumheads and normal wear and tear.
- Any modifications or alterations made to original equipment or factory parts.
- Damage caused by neglect, moisture or temperature extremes (including, but not limited to direct sunlight, freezing temperatures, extreme heat and/or direct exposure to the elements).
- Mishandling, shipping incidents, or use under other than what may be considered normal playing conditions.
- Drums purchased from a source other than an authorized DW Drums retailer.
- Any owner other than the original purchaser.
- Normal changes in wood grain, fading of color and/or aging of lacquer finish.
- Factory installed products not manufactured by DW such as May Internal Microphone Systems and/or other custom installations.
- Incidental or consequential damages that arises as the result of a DW product defect.
Warranty claims should be addressed to an authorized DW Drums dealer, along with the original sales receipt. In the event that a dealer is unable to correct a warranty defect, the dealer will contact Drum Workshop for further instructions as to the return of said product to the factory for inspection and repair or replacement. Upon repair or replacement a new warranty will not apply. Rather, the previous warranty will be in effect. No shipments will be accepted without first obtaining a Return Authorization (RA) number. Any and all shipping charges will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
This warranty gives the original owner of Drum Workshop products specific legal rights. He or she may also have other rights which vary by state, country or province. These provisions and limited warranty are covered by the laws where the original purchase took place. Drum Workshop, the warrantor under this limited warranty, recognizes that this agreement is enforceable only to the extent and in a manner permitted under applicable laws.
Terms and conditions of this limited warranty are subject to change without notice. All products warranted under this specific coverage will be honored.