EFNOTE 7 gives drummers a whole new experience with the overwhelmingly realistic touch of full-scale shells/cymbals, and the brilliant sound remastered to match them perfectly.
- 20 x 15" kick drum
- 14" 3-Zone Snare drum
- 14” Real Hi-Hats
- 11" 2-Zone Rack Tom
- 15" 2-Zone Floor Tom
- 16" 3-Zone Crash
- 20" 3-Zone Ride cymbal
- Snare drum stand
- Cymbal stands
- On-board recording
- MIDI output
- Flexible Audio Routing
- Bluetooth audio-in
- Bluetooth MIDI
Kick pedal and hi-hat stand are not included from the manufacturer but may be included in a bundle.
The Beauty of Proportion
The EFNOTE 7 has a striking appearance and beautiful acoustic-style shells making it a great choice for those who want an authentic stage presence while using an electronic kit.
Expandability for a Customized Set
The completion of the EFNOTE line of drums brings expandability to all kits, thanks to perfect pad compatibility and excellent design uniformity. Additional toms or cymbals can be added to expand your kit.
Realistic Acoustic Sounds
EFNOTE 7 is filled with realistic and carefuly mastered acoustic drum sounds, with minimal processing. The Tru-Aco™ sound technology brings out the full texture and original vividness of the sounds. Sounds can tuned, adjusted and EQd per pad.
The Finest Hi-Hat Cymbals
Thanks to the remarkable Tru-Motion™ multi-optical-sensor technology (patent pending), ultra-high precision gap detection and unlimited free movement of top/bottom cymbals are the new standard in electronic drums.
Experience the True Low-Rebound
The unique rebound of the acoustic floor tom that deadens stick strokes, is achieved by EFNOTE's new 15 x 15" floor tom. This low-rebound effect (and stable sensing) was difficult to execute with 14" or less.
- Multi-function metronome with beat LED indicator
- Built-in metronome speaker for daily training without headphones
- On-board recording function (15 songs)
- Stroke Analyzer
- Rhythm Box feature provides over 90 basic drum beats
- USB 8-ch individual audio outputs with Mac / Windows (ASIO)
- USB 2-ch audio inputs for playback
- Analog 4-ch audio outputs
- USB MIDI in/out with 16 individual MIDI channels for VST
- MIDI output (5-pin DIN)
- On-board drum recording (15 songs)
- Setlist feature enables you to configure kit order with tempo for each song
- Kick and Snare can be output individually with analog 4-ch outputs
- Click and Audio-In can be assigned only for headphones
- High-power headphones output
- MIDI output (5-pin DIN)
- Tuning, Muffling, 2-band EQs for each pad
- Pad layer function feature overlays two sounds
- User Inst Library enables you to store 128 customized instruments
- 8 Types of On-board reverb
- Dedicated level control screen
Flexible Audio Routing
- 10-ch output buses
- Flexible output routing for each pad
- Output assignable click
- Output: 4-ch analog / 8-ch USB
- Input: Analog / Bluetooth / 2-ch USB
- Bluetooth audio-in provides you to play along with Spotify™ / YouTube™ with your smartphone
- Bluetooth MIDI
|Connectivity||USB, MIDI, and Bluetooth|
|Included From Manufacturer||
Floor Tom: 15x15"
Rack Tom: 11x8"
Hi Hat: 14"
Snare Drum Stand
|Cymbal Choke Capability||Yes|
|Number of Cymbal Zones||Crash, Ride|
|Number of Drum Kits||100 (Preset 20 / User 80)|
|Hi-Hat Stand Included||No|
|Audio Inputs||1/8" Stereo Mini|
|Audio Outputs||Line (1/2) Output|
|Number of Instrument Sounds||128|
|Kick Pad Surface||Double-layered mesh with beater patch|
|Kick Pedal Included||No|
|Number of Pads||7|
|Snare Pad Zones/Surface||3 Zones, Double-layered mesh|
|Snare Stand Included||Yes|
|Number of Songs/Patterns||
90 basic drum beats
|Tom Pad Zones/Surface||2 Zone, Double-layered mesh|
EFNOTE 1-year Limited Warranty
This product, except the exterior cosmetic parts, has a limited-warranty to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use as follows:
1. For a period of one year from the date of purchase, Artesia Pro will repair or replace at their discretion, any components that have through normal usage developed operational issues.
In the event repairs are needed, the original purchaser should contact Artesia-Pro at 1-619-244-0006 or by emailing email@example.com.
This warranty will not apply to this product if it has been misused, abused, or altered. Without limiting the foregoing, bending, dropping of unit, or visible cracks and/or scratches are presumed to be defects resulting from misuse or abuse.