The ND44 is a robust, high-performance, large-diaphragm dynamic instrument microphone with a tight cardioid polar pattern. Designed for excellent performance on drums and other rhythm section instruments, the ND44 capsule is precisely tuned to deliver the aggressive and punctuated sound these instruments produce, as well as excellent isolation from the sound of other nearby instruments. Its rotating low-profile head and drum rim clamp make mic placement easy anywhere on a drum set.
- Excellent acoustic control with aggressive and punctuated sound.
- Large-diaphragm dynamic capsule. Creates a rich and detailed frequency response.
- Easy mic placement with low-profile pivoting head. Low profile and dual pivot points solve virtually any mic placement challenge.
- DRC-2 drum rim clamp with easy-to-use finger loop design. Clamp material is soft and compliant and its handy finger loop allows a firm grip and simple motion.
- Humbucking coil guards against line hum. Use with confidence near speaker cabinets and EMF-generating equipment racks.
- Memraflex grille resists denting. Durable tight-mesh grilles withstand extraordinarily rough treatment.
|80 – 16,500 Hz
Electro-Voice Limited Warranty
Bosch Building Technologies provides a warranty to the final customer under the conditions stated herein that the products are free of defects in material and workmanship. The warranty period for Electro-Voice products is as follows and from the invoice date:
- Three years for powered loudspeakers
- Five years for non-powered loudspeakers
- One year for loudspeaker accessories & hardware
- Two years for R300 wireless microphones
- Three years for RE3 wireless microphones
- Three years for all other products
The product warranty applies exclusively to Electro-Voice products of Bosch Building Technologies.