The ND96 is a robust, high-performance, large-diaphragm dynamic supercardioid vocal microphone. Designed for excellent acoustic control on very loud stages, the ND96’s special structural and acoustical designs create performance characteristics allowing the microphone’s gain before feedback in a mix to be significantly louder than most microphones.
- Push vocals through the mix. Structural and acoustical functions allow the signal to be pushed through incredibly loud ambient volumes without risking feedback.
- Large-diaphragm dynamic capsule. Creates a rich and detailed frequency response.
- Vocal presence emphasis switch. A selectable voice presence booster reduces certain low-mid frequency areas and emphasizes key upper-midrange vocal presence areas for a more profound vocal edge when driving the voice higher in the mix.
- Shock-mounted capsule minimizes handling noise. Low frequency bumps and thumps won’t get into the PA.
- Humbucking coil guards against line hum. Use with confidence near speaker cabinets and EMF-generating equipment racks.
- Memraflex grille resists denting. Durable tight-mesh grilles withstand extraordinarily rough treatment.
|70 – 17,000 Hz
Electro-Voice Limited Warranty
Bosch Building Technologies provides a warranty to the final customer under the conditions stated herein that the products are free of defects in material and workmanship. The warranty period for Electro-Voice products is as follows and from the invoice date:
- Three years for powered loudspeakers
- Five years for non-powered loudspeakers
- One year for loudspeaker accessories & hardware
- Two years for R300 wireless microphones
- Three years for RE3 wireless microphones
- Three years for all other products
The product warranty applies exclusively to Electro-Voice products of Bosch Building Technologies.