How do you get the broadcast sound your podcast deserves? The answer has never been clearer. Get incredible sound with more than enough gain for any XLR mic – for you and a guest. Capture the conversation in the studio, over the phone or online. Set levels, enhance your sound with one click, and stand out with Focusrite Vocaster Two in seconds. Get your podcast sounding pro with Auto Gain, Enhance, two mic and two headphone connectors, Bluetooth audio from your phone, and more.
- Broadcast-quality sound – Get studio sound in seconds from Vocaster's high-quality mic inputs.
- Two mics, two headphones – Vocaster Two gives both presenters their own headphone output and Show Mix.
- Over 70dB of gain – Get the best out of any mics, no boosters needed.
- Auto Gain – Set your levels in seconds: just push the button, start talking and let Auto Gain do the rest.
- Enhance – Select one of four podcaster-approved presets and reveal the true quality of your voices.
- Mute – Just hit the button and cut out coughs, sneezes and any other unwanted interruptions.
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity – Connect your phone via Bluetooth or with a single TRRS cable and capture the whole conversation, or play music and other high-quality audio from your device straight onto your show.
- Camera connectivity – Send Vocaster's high-quality audio straight to your camera with a single TRS cable and level up your vlog.
- Stereo loopback – Grab audio from your computer and stream straight onto your show. Great for intros, outros, music and more.
- Easy Start – It's never been easier to get recording. Focusrite's tried-and-tested Easy Start tool will have you on air in minutes.
- All the tools you need – Includes Hindenburg Lite and six months of Acast Influencer. You can also try Hindenburg Pro for six months – free.
- Vocaster Hub – Set your levels, enhance your sound, route audio from your phone and computer, and hear your Show Mix.
Edit and customize Enhance presets via Vocaster Hub software
The latest version of the Vocaster Hub companion editor software included with Vocaster Two lets you dive into the details of the Enhance presets. Use Enhance Edit to open up greater control of the compression, EQ and rumble reduction for each preset.
Join the conversation
With two XLR mic inputs and two high-quality headphone outputs, both of you can record and hear the show in fantastic detail. Stay on topic, no distractions.
Add a professional touch
Stream pre-recorded segments such as intros, outros, calls or any other audio you can think of from your computer with two sets of stereo loopback. Keep the story going and sound just like you're in a broadcast studio.
Better for everyone
With Vocaster, Focusrite has taken big steps forward in reducing the impact its interfaces have on the planet. With carefully chosen components, biodegradable and recyclable packaging and more than half the plastics from recycled sources, Vocaster is better for everyone.
It's never been so simple
Focusrite's Easy Start tool is the best in the business and gets you up and running smoothly. Vocaster is so easy to set up, you'll be on-air in no time. Three years of warranty and award-winning 24/7/365 support keep you there.
- Hindenburg Lite and 6-month Hindenburg Pro Trial
- aCast – 6-month Influencer Plan
- Ampify Studio – 6-month Premium Trial
|Included From Manufacturer
|USB-C to USB-A cable
|Max Sample Bit
|48 kHz / 24-bit
|Product Unique Features
Over 70dB of gain
Auto Gain, Enhance and Mute controls
|Number of Channels
|2 in / 2 out
|48 kHz / 24-bit
| 2 × XLR microphone inputs
1/8" TRRS stereo phone connection
| Dual 1/4" stereo main output
2 × 1/4" stereo headphone outputs
1/8" stereo camera output
Focusrite Limited Warranty
All Focusrite products are built to the highest standards and should provide reliable performance for many years, subject to reasonable care, use, transportation and storage.
Many of the products returned under warranty are found not to exhibit any fault at all. To avoid unnecessary inconvenience to you in terms of retuning the product please contact Focusrite support.
In the event of a Manufacturing Defect becoming evident during the warranty period, Focusrite will ensure that the product is repaired or replaced free of charge. The warranty period for any product purchased on or after January 24th, 2020 is a period of 36 months from the date of the original purchase.
A Manufacturing Defect is defined as a defect in the performance of the product as described and published by Focusrite. A Manufacturing Defect does not include damage caused by post-purchase transportation, storage or careless handling, nor damage caused by misuse.
While this warranty is provided by Focusrite, the warranty obligations are fulfilled by the distributor responsible for the country in which you purchased the product.
The distributor will advise you of the appropriate procedure for resolving the warranty issue. In every case it will be necessary to provide a copy of the original invoice or store receipt to the distributor. In the event that you are unable to provide proof of purchase directly then you should contact the reseller from whom you purchased the product and attempt to obtain proof of purchase from them.
Please note that if you purchase a Focusrite product outside your country of residence or business you will not be entitled to ask your local Focusrite distributor to honor this limited warranty, although you may request an out-of-warranty chargeable repair.
This limited warranty is offered solely to products purchased from an Authorized Focusrite Reseller (defined as a reseller which has purchased the product directly from Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited in the UK, or one of its Authorized Distributors outside the UK). This warranty is in addition to your statutory rights in the country of purchase.