Center block guitars provide a perfect balance of sonic fullness and focus. With this design, a wood block runs down the center of the body to enhance attack and articulation while the open-air cavities in the body's 'wings' increase resonance and tonal depth.
The impressively affordable G2622-P90 Streamliner Center Block Double-Cut P90 with V-Stoptail is designed for three simple things — high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style.
- Single-coil Gretsch FideliSonic 90 pickups
- Double-cutaway 16” arched mahogany body with chambered spruce center block
- Enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid oval inlays
- Master volume, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch provide complete tone-shaping flexibility
- Gretsch V-Stoptail tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- One-ply black pickguard, stylized pickup bezels and radio arrow control knobs
- Nickel hardware
The G2622-P90’s sound is the perfect blend of brash and brawn with a chambered spruce center block driven to the limit by Gretsch FideliSonic 90 pickups. These single-coil 90 pickups retain the full warm tone of a traditional P90 with a distinct top-end that is articulate and well-defined.
Streamliner's sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the versatile control layout: neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching.
A fast-playing 12" radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Big Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin 'U'-shaped profile ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
The V-Stoptail can withstand the heavier styles of playing, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
Classic ‘50s and ‘60s Gretsch eye-catching style is also here—all-new “radio arrow” control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, stylized pickup bezels, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, one-ply black pickguard, slick-looking nickel hardware
|Electric Body Style
|Right Left Handed
|Arched laminated mahogany
|Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
|Number of Frets
|3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
GRETSCH ELECTRIC GUITARS AND BASSES 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Fender warrants this Gretsch brand electric guitar or bass to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the date of original purchase, subject to the limitations set forth herein ("Limited Warranty"). This Limited Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Gretsch Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE VALIDATING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
Fender has established a network of independent Authorized Gretsch Service Centers for warranty service. The Gretsch Dealer from whom you purchased your electric guitar or bass may also be authorized for warranty service and should be the first point of contact when service of any kind is required for your Gretsch electric guitar or bass. To receive warranty service, return the complete instrument to an Authorized Gretsch Service Center, with your sales receipt as proof of purchase, during the applicable Limited Warranty period. To the extent feasible, defective components that qualify for coverage under this warranty will be repaired or replaced (at Fender's discretion) without charge. If the qualified component is not repaired, Fender may, at its sole discretion, either replace with a comparable product or refund the purchase price. Remedies beyond normal service repair of any Gretsch instrument require both an evaluation and confirmation of the defect and a direct recommendation to Fender from an Authorized Gretsch Service Center for alternative considerations.
All transportation, insurance and freight charges associated with warranty service and repairs on Gretsch electric guitars or basses are the responsibility of the purchaser, as is any service initiated for the purpose of customizing setups or adjustments beyond factory specifications. Initial standard setup and adjustment of the instrument and its components at the time of purchase are considered normal Dealer product preparation, and are not covered by this Limited Warranty.
Limitations and exclusionsThe following items are not covered by this Limited Warranty.
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
- Checking, shrinking, sinking, discoloration and wear of lacquer finishes.
- Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non-Gretsch approved polishes.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pickguards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware, etc.
- Any damage or deterioration to the neck set or internal bracing due to the normal and natural aging properties of the woods used in construction of the instrument.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than an Authorized Gretsch Dealer.
- Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons (any person other than an Gretsch Certified Technician at an Authorized Gretsch Service Center).
THE FOREGOING CONSTITUTES THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY FENDER WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND IS MADE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Any implied warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, imposed under state law are limited to the duration of this Limited Warranty. In so far as such warranties cannot be disclaimed, Fender limits the duration and remedies of such warranties to the duration of this express warranty and, at Fender's option, to the repair, replacement or refund described herein. Some states, provinces, or countries do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not be applicable to you.
FMIC ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM FAILURE OF THIS PRODUCT NOR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, SATISFACTION, OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE LOSS OF USE OF SAME DUE TO DEFECTS OR AVAILABILITY OF SAME DURING SERVICE.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE (OR BY COUNTRY OR PROVINCE). OTHER THAN AS PERMITTED BY LAW, FENDER DOES NOT EXCLUDE, LIMIT OR SUSPEND OTHER RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE, INCLUDING ANY RIGHTS UNDER CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS THAT CANNOT BE LAWFULLY CHANGED OR EXCLUDED. FURTHER, FENDER DOES NOT EXCLUDE, LIMIT OR SUSPEND OTHER RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST THE PERSON WHO SOLD THE GRETSCH ELECTRIC GUITAR OR BASS TO YOU IF THAT PERSON HAS BREACHED THEIR SALES CONTRACT WITH YOU. FOR A FULL UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR RIGHTS YOU SHOULD CONSULT THE LAWS OF YOUR COUNTRY, PROVINCE OR STATE.