JBL PRX One All-In-One Powered Column PA is an acoustically optimized column array featuring a 7-channel digital mixer, a full suite of professional DSP, class-leading audio connectivity, Bluetooth functionality and JBL Pro Connect universal app control. Enjoy unmatched power and performance in a sleek, compact package: PRX One delivers a stunning 130 dB of wide, full-bandwidth coverage with consistent front-to-back throw, thanks to its custom-engineered 12-tweeter column array featuring JBL AIM acoustic technology, 12" bass-reflex woofer and built-in 2,000-watt (peak) amplifier.
Dial in great sound fast with fewer pieces of gear using PRX One's full suite of professional Lexicon and dbx effects including reverb, delay, compression and dbx DriveRack Inside featuring AFS Pro Automatic Feedback Suppression. Connect microphones, instruments, mobile devices and wireless rigs using PRX One's versatile I/Os (featuring dedicated phantom power and Hi-Z inputs and pro-grade Neutrik connectors) and sophisticated Bluetooth 5.0 features. Work faster and easier with an intuitive Soundcraft-designed dual-mode digital mixer that can be set to general mix functions or channel-strip control, all controllable via app or a built-in color LCD.
PRX One is ideal for DJs, musicians, entertainment venues, corporate presenters, rental companies and houses of worship. It's the perfect solution for anyone who demands best-in-class power, acoustic performance, creative control and connectivity in a stylish, full-featured column PA that's ideal for both installed and portable applications.
- Vertical array of 12 2.5" drivers delivers consistent, even HF response from the front of the room to the back
- Custom-designed high-frequency drivers feature copper-capped pole pieces to minimize distortion and ensure smooth, natural high-frequency response
- JBL A.I.M. (Array Inumbration Mechanics) geometrically optimized array-shading technology ensures consistent front-to-back coverage
- Wide 130° H × 30° V dispersion pattern delivers consistent coverage across the audience area
- Sophisticated crossover management and HF/LF coupling allow for more natural low-end response and smooth, uniform response across the entire frequency range
- 12" bass-reflex woofer extends low end response to 35 Hz
- 2,000-watt (peak) fully bridged Class D amplifier with power factor correction and high-linearity inductors provides clean, efficient system power, superior headroom, low THD and protection from voltage spikes
- Four high-efficiency, low-noise microphone preamps maintain constant bandwidth at any gain level
- 130 dB max SPL
- Integrated 7-channel digital mixer with dual-operating mode gives users full control of their input faders or individual channel controls like bass, mid, treble and effects sends
- Powerful Lexicon effects engine with delay, reverb chorus, echo and sub synth with presets for easy setup
- Triple Tier DSP control offers multi-level user experiences based on knowledge level
- dbx DriveRack Inside technology features AFS (Automatic Feedback Suppression), 8-band master EQ, system limiter, plus gates and compressors on each channel for unrivaled dynamic control
- One-touch ducking by Soundcraft ensures speech is always heard
- Simple, intuitive full-color LCD screen provides easy access to all PRX One functions
- 8 user presets instantly optimize system sound
- Robust audio connectivity: I/Os include 4 XLR combo, 2 Hi-Z, 1/8"/BT audio and XLR pass through
- 2 USB 2.0 ports charge devices and power wireless systems (sold separately)
- Two channels of true +48V phantom power expand microphone support
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity allows remote system control of up to 10 units using the JBL Pro Connect app
- Full app control using JBL Pro Connect
- Rugged enclosures withstand the rigors of the road
- Optional bracket and adapter (sold separately) allow array to be wall- or truss-mounted independently of subwoofer for permanent installations
- Computer-modeled ComfortGrip handle simplifies transport
- Included nylon carrying bag for array
- Attractive, discreet form factor
Acoustic innovations deliver unrivaled sonic performance
With PRX One, every seat is the best seat in the house: twelve custom-engineered tweeters work in combination with JBL A.I.M. (Array Inumbration Mechanics) geometrically optimized array-shading technology to provide controlled, consistent front-to-back coverage and even response. Custom-designed high-frequency transducers feature copper-capped pole pieces to reduce inductance for smoother, more precise high-frequency response; HF transducers exhibit less power compression, offering more natural performance without the need for heavy DSP. High-frequency performance is optimized down to 500 Hz, allowing the woofer to deliver a more natural, accurate bass sound. PRX One's acoustically optimized woofer delivers superior performance without DSP, reducing 'huffiness.'
Pristine power at any volume
Go ahead, crank it up with confidence thanks to ultra-efficient amplification that ensures you'll be heard loud and clear at any volume level. PRX One's 2,000-watt Class D amplifier with power factor correction delivers clean, stable power through various voltages, ensuring longevity of components and reliable operation anywhere. High-quality, high-linearity inductors improve efficiency and minimize total harmonic distortion. And because the amp is fully bridged, you'll truly tap its full power potential with plenty of headroom to handle any scenario. Four console-quality microphone preamps maintain full bandwidth, even at maximum gain. It all adds up to clean, clear, studio-quality sound, no matter how loud you go.
Everything you need to dial in your signature sound
Who wants to lug cumbersome outboard effects to gigs? Sculpt your sound right inside PRX One with a full suite of iconic dbx and Lexicon audio effects including reverb, delay, chorus, echo, compression, limiting and gating. Presenters, teachers and fitness instructors will always be heard loud and clear when they rely on PRX One's built-in ducking feature, which lowers background music when speech is detected. Presets let you save and recall go-to settings.
Sonic success in fewer steps
PRX One's Soundcraft-designed dual-mode mixer is optimized for fast navigation: Channel Strip Mode provides hardware control of gain, EQ and effects sends for each channel, while Mix Mode provides gain control over the 7-channel mixer. Going for next-level effects? A Triple Tier DSP interface control lets users choose experiences that match their knowledge level, from beginner to advanced. PRX One's full-color LCD screen provides complete access to DSP, EQ and dynamics, and a Setup Saver saves snapshots for easy recall. Simple Success dynamic LED metering gives users a fast, easy way to verify levels and channel functions such as mute and clipping.
Your workhorse anytime, anywhere system
It's never been easier to sound your best anywhere, thanks to PRX One's robust DSP and custom presets. Once you're up and running, count on dbx Automatic Feedback Suppression to squash those screeches before they start. PRX One can be used in both portable applications and fixed installations; installers, presenters and houses of worship will appreciate the ability to detach and mount the PRX One array separately from the subwoofer, using an optional mounting accessory (sold separately).
PRX One offers two independent channels of true +48V phantom power plus four XLR combo jacks, a 1/8" input, two dedicated Hi-Z inputs and Bluetooth 5.0 functions including audio streaming to one device and control of up to 10 devices. Two onboard USB ports can be used to charge external devices or power wireless systems (sold separately). The XLR male Thru output offers true analog expansion with the ability to time-align multiple speakers, with up to 100ms of delay per speaker.
An all-in-one control ecosystem
Get hands-on anywhere with the JBL Pro Connect app, which offers control over every PRX One feature from mixing to DSP to Bluetooth functions. Adjust levels from anywhere in the room, stream music to multiple speakers and more. Because the app and the mixer are always in sync, you'll never have to guess where your levels are. Plus, get access to app-only features like speaker grouping, delay tap tempo and whole speaker snapshots.
Tested, trusted and road-tough
Every PRX One portable PA undergoes 100 hours of JBL stress testing to ensure that it'll perform like a champ in real world conditions. The system is housed in a durable shell that's rugged enough for your most demanding gigs yet discreet enough to complement any presentation scenario.
|No Battery Power
|Audio Receiving and App Connectivity
|Included From Manufacturer
2 × linear arrays
Linear array carry bag
|Mixer Channel Filterable
|Product Unique Features
|Speaker Size Filterable
|Digital Input EQ package of filter adjustments with preset curves and custom fine-tuning
| One-touch ducking by Soundcraft
Lexicon effects engine with delay, reverb chorus, echo and sub synth with presets
| 4 × XLR / 1/4" combo inputs
2 × 1/4" Hi-Z inputs
1/8" stereo aux input
Bluetooth streaming input
|XLR pass thru output
|Digital Master EQ package of filter adjustments with preset curves and custom fine-tuning
|2 channels of +48V phantom power
|12 × 2.5"
Select JBL Professional Portable PA Loudspeakers Warranty
The Warranty Card provided with your JBL product contains the full terms and conditions of your warranty.
Unless a different warranty period is stated in the Warranty Card provided with your JBL product, JBL warrants for a period of 7 years from the date of retail purchase by the original end-use purchaser, that this product, when delivered to you in new condition, in original packaging, from a JBL authorized reseller and used in normal conditions, is free from any defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship.
Note: The extended warranty program applies to all product components, except batteries, which continue to include a robust, three-year warranty.
Refer to the Warranty Card provided with your JBL product for specific details including what is not covered along with other terms and conditions.