DRM Series Professional Powered Loudspeakers represent decades of innovation in acoustic, DSP, and amplifier design. Combining extensive tuning, premium components, and cutting-edge DSP – DRM Series Loudspeakers deliver the power, clarity, and ease of use you’ve been dreaming of in a system that won’t cost a fortune. The DRM Series is perfect for mobile DJs, bands, clubs, houses of worship, production/install, and more. Available in multiple point source configurations, line array, plus companion powered subwoofer.
- High-efficiency 2000W Class-D amplifier offers ample headroom for professional applications
- Universal power supply (100-240 VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
- Next-gen protection circuitry keeps transducers safe and ensures peak performance in all applications
- Advanced Impulse™ DSP module
- Precision crossovers and transducer time-alignment deliver reference quality sound that is consistent throughout the frequency range
- Cutting-edge FIR Filtering technology drastically reduces inherent anomalies, phase issues, and muddy midrange resulting in crystal clear sound
- DRM Control Dashboard™ features a high-contrast full color display for easy single-knob access to configuration, processing, and more
- View current EQ and voicing mode, high-resolution metering, and more from a single overview window
- Preset array configuration settings make setup easy with modes for 1 cabinet, 2 cabinets, 3-4 cabinets with long throw option, and independent Sub option
- Adjustable 3-band parametric EQ allows for additional customization and tuning for your application and venue
- Alignment Delay control for delay stacks
- Save and recall up to 6 user presets for various applications and venues
- Screensaver plus dimmer and contrast control
- System lock with 4-digit passcode
- Parallel XLR Input and Output
- Premium components and cabinet design
- Road-worthy 15mm plywood construction and internal bracing offers optimal acoustic performance with a touring-grade textured coating and powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille
- Unique ported design provides exceptionally smooth yet punchy low frequency response while providing cool air to the internal amplifier
- Triple 1” Titanium diaphragm compression driver array is perfectly matched to the amplifier for maximum clarity and efficiency
- 12” High-excursion woofer offers minimal distortion with increased bass response and reliability to withstand the most demanding live applications
- Versatile configuration options
- Dual-angle pole mount
- Flyable with up to 4 DRM12A cabinets and 2 DRM18S subwoofers using the FB100 Fly Bar
- 7 x M10 flypoints
- Integrated flying hardware
- Optional FB100 Fly Bar
- Max SPL: 135 dB
- Coverage: 20˚V x 110˚H
- 55.0 lb / 24.9 kg
Here Comes the Boom
With up to 2300W of pure, efficient Class-D power, DRM Series Loudspeakers have the headroom for the most demanding applications. And to ensure the best performance possible, Power Factor Correction technology keeps the system running perfectly even when plugged in to AC power that is a bit unstable.
Advanced Impulse DSP Module
Utilizing the latest speaker processing technology, Advanced Impulse DSP takes advantage of powerful FIR filters, transducer time-alignment, and precision crossovers to deliver unmatched clarity and responsive low end. Learn more below.
DRM Control Dashboard
When you need to get your system up and running, having gear that is fast and easy to configure matters. Every model features our DRM Control Dashboard on the rear panel. Featuring a bright, full-color display, and a single knob control interface, DRM Series loudspeakers are incredibly easy to get sounding perfect for your venue. Learn more below.
DRM Series loudspeakers offer a complete solution for a wide range of venues from the stage to front-of-house. All models feature M10 flypoints plus available configurations such as floor monitor, line array, dual-angle pole mount, and more.
|Speaker Size Filterable
| XLR in
|Triple 1" titanium diaphragm compression driver array
|12" High-excursion woofer
Mackie Limited Product Warranty
This Limited Product Warranty is provided by Loud Technologies Inc. ('Loud') and is applicable to Products purchased in the United States or Canada through a Loud-authorized reseller or dealer. This product warranty together with the documentation, your invoice, receipt and the terms and conditions located at Mackie's website constitute the entire agreement, and supersedes any warranty terms contained in the operator manual. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
Please refer to the full warranty statement at Mackie's website or included with your product for all terms and conditions.
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Series Speakers, Reach, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors
1-year all inclusive, nontransferable
Thump Series Speakers, FreePlay, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, ProDX, VLZ4, ProFXv2 and Mix Mixers, all CR, MRmk3 and XR Studio Monitors, all Big Knobs, DC16, all MCU Pro Series Control Surfaces, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, DL Series Expansion Cards, Mixer/ Loudspeaker / Reach/ FreePlay Bags / Covers / Hardware
90-day all inclusive, nontransferable
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery
Loud warrants to Customer that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
If the Product fails to conform to the warranty, then Loud or its authorized service representative will, at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming Product, provided that Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.