Whether you're referencing your mix in the studio or producing your next track, MC Series Headphones allow you to take the Mackie studio sound, trusted by artists around the world, wherever you go.
High-Performance Monitoring Headphones
- Experience the signature Mackie studio sound in headphones that offer a balanced, full sound
- High-headroom, reference-quality 50mm transducers provide an accurate reproduction of your mix and your music
- Precision-tuned enclosure delivers punchy bass and enhanced high frequency detail for an ultra-wide soundstage
- Premium real leather adjustable headband and conforming ear pads provide an ergonomic fit for hours of comfort while ensuring optimal low-end and sound isolation
- Rugged design is built to last and meet the demands of professionals in the studio or on location
Perfect for mixing, studio recording, critical listening, and personal listening
Premium cables with locking bayonet connectors
- 9.8 ft. fabric-jacketed straight cable
- 4 ft. coiled cable
- 4 ft. straight cable with phone control and mic
- Gold-plated 1/4” adapter
- Premium protective case included
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Transducer size: 50 mm
- Sensitivity: 97 dB
- Weight: 370 g / 13.05 oz
|Included From Manufacturer
9.8 ft. straight cable
4 ft. coiled cable
4 ft. straight cable with phone control and mic
Gold-plated 1/4” adapter
Premium protective case included
Mackie Limited Product Warranty
This Limited Product Warranty is provided by Loud Technologies Inc. ('Loud') and is applicable to Products purchased in the United States or Canada through a Loud-authorized reseller or dealer. This product warranty together with the documentation, your invoice, receipt and the terms and conditions located at Mackie's website constitute the entire agreement, and supersedes any warranty terms contained in the operator manual. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
Please refer to the full warranty statement at Mackie's website or included with your product for all terms and conditions.
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Series Speakers, Reach, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors
1-year all inclusive, nontransferable
Thump Series Speakers, FreePlay, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, ProDX, VLZ4, ProFXv2 and Mix Mixers, all CR, MRmk3 and XR Studio Monitors, all Big Knobs, DC16, all MCU Pro Series Control Surfaces, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, DL Series Expansion Cards, Mixer/ Loudspeaker / Reach/ FreePlay Bags / Covers / Hardware
90-day all inclusive, nontransferable
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery
Loud warrants to Customer that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
If the Product fails to conform to the warranty, then Loud or its authorized service representative will, at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming Product, provided that Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.