Mackie has been helping artists perform their best for decades with their renowned loudspeaker designs, and now they're bringing that signature sound straight to your ears. MP-120 Professional In-Ear Monitors feature specially molded enclosures for an ergonomic fit providing hours of comfort and superior noise isolation. The over-ear design ensures an uninterrupted performance while the precision-tuned dynamic driver provides clear and punchy sound so you never miss a beat. And with the included hard case, your investment will always be protected. When you want to hear yourself on stage without all the noise that comes with it, MP-120 Professional In-Ear Monitors have got you covered.
- Professional Design
- Ergonomically molded low-profile enclosure offers maximum comfort, sound isolation, and bass response
- Precision Dynamic Driver
- MP-120 in-ear monitors feature a single high-performance dynamic driver for responsive, full-range sound
- Made for Artists
- MP-120 in-ear monitors deliver the performance and comfort that artists need to be in tune with the stage
- High-Fidelity Cable
- The shielded, braided cable is designed for extra durability and sonic performance
- Equipped with a detachable MMCX connector that swivels for increased comfort and durability
- The over ear design keeps them securely in your ears and the cables behind your head for uninterrupted performance
- Perfect Fit
- With three different types of ear tips included and in three different sizes, you can choose what works best for your ears to provide maximum comfort and sound isolation
- Ear tip types included are foam, silicone, and double flange in small, medium, and large sizes
- Included Accessories
- Hard molded case protects your investment when not in use
- Gold-plated 1/8” to 1/4" adapter
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Transducer Type: Single Dynamic
- Sensitivity: 102 dB
|Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)||2049300-00|
Mackie Limited Product Warranty
This Limited Product Warranty is provided by Loud Technologies Inc. ('Loud') and is applicable to Products purchased in the United States or Canada through a Loud-authorized reseller or dealer. This product warranty together with the documentation, your invoice, receipt and the terms and conditions located at Mackie's website constitute the entire agreement, and supersedes any warranty terms contained in the operator manual. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
Please refer to the full warranty statement at Mackie's website or included with your product for all terms and conditions.
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Series Speakers, Reach, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors
1-year all inclusive, nontransferable
Thump Series Speakers, FreePlay, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, ProDX, VLZ4, ProFXv2 and Mix Mixers, all CR, MRmk3 and XR Studio Monitors, all Big Knobs, DC16, all MCU Pro Series Control Surfaces, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, DL Series Expansion Cards, Mixer/ Loudspeaker / Reach/ FreePlay Bags / Covers / Hardware
90-day all inclusive, nontransferable
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery
Loud warrants to Customer that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
If the Product fails to conform to the warranty, then Loud or its authorized service representative will, at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming Product, provided that Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.