The new Thump Loudspeakers are the next evolution of the incredibly popular series, packed with more power, capability, and bang-for-the-buck than ever before. Completely redesigned from the ground up, Thump features heavy-duty drivers, 1400W amplifiers, and powerful tools to make your next gig easier than ever. Now equipped with a Feedback Eliminator plus a Music Ducking mode, Thump keeps the show running smooth when it counts. Add in ultra-versatile I/O, legendary Thump sound quality, and easy portability, Thump is going to be your new favorite loudspeaker.
- 1400W ultra-efficient Class-D amplifier
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ to conquer every gig while lightweight for easy loading
- Max SPL: 128 dB
- Ch.1 features an XLR/TRS input that accepts mic or line signals
- Ch.2 features an XLR/TRS line input plus stereo 1/8” input
- Thru output contains audio from both input channels
- 12” high-performance woofer
- 1” compression driver
- Built-in Feedback Eliminator reduces squeals and out of control rumble
- Music Ducking mode automatically reduces the level of Ch.2 when Ch.1 receives signal
- Standard pole mount
- Monitor wedge provides optimal angle for use as a floor monitor
- Universal Power Supply (100-240VAC)
Performance For a New Generation
These are the loudest, most powerful, and best sounding Thump loudspeakers ever, and they are ready to take on your most demanding gigs. Completely redesigned from the ground up, Thump has beefier drivers, 1400W amplifiers, and and powerful tools to make your next gig easier than ever..
Packed with incredibly useful features, the new Thump Series makes gigs run smoother than ever with feedback elimination, music ducking, and more.
Dual TRS / XLR inputs plus a stereo 1/8” aux input ensures that you can plug in your gear without odd cables and adapters.
You’ve got music playing nice and loud but, it’s time for another announcement. Sure, you could mess with your levels every time, but who’s got time for that. Simply press the Music Ducking button, and channel 2 will automatically turn down whenever you speak into the mic on channel 1.
Ever get a little too up close and personal with the microphone only to hear a loud, ear-destroying squeal? That’s commonly known as feedback. And it’s an unfortunate issue that physics won’t change its mind on. But wait! Hit the Feedback Eliminator button and laugh in the face of those silly acoustic laws.
|Speaker Size Filterable
| 2 x 1/4" / XLR Combo
|47 Hz - 23kHz
|1” compression driver
|12” high-performance woofer