Pro-level Platinum Series stands feature heavier diecast leg housings, thicker tubing and premium threads. A new ergonomic center clutch grip, coupled with an anti-rotating device on the lower shaft, makes for easy one-hand height adjustments. An all-metal boom clutch, zinc die-cast end caps, steel boom, and metal counterweight make the MS9701TB truly professional. The telescoping boom arm provides the right boom length for any application.
- 19-30" telescoping boom and added safety stopper
- Solid steel 5/8-27" threaded lug
- Oversized shock mount locking washer
- Steel counterweight
- Height Adjustment: 36"-64"
- Base Spread: 24"
- Color: Black Powder Coat
- Materials: Thick steel tubing
- Diecast zinc clutch and leg housing
|Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)||MS9701TB+|
On-Stage Stands Brand Product Warranty
The Music People, Inc. is pleased to warranty all On-Stage Stands branded products that are faulty or defective due to manufacturing errors for a period of three (3) years. Please contact The Music People directly with all warranty issues.