PreSonus Eris 3.5BT studio monitors are the perfect way to bring studio-quality sound to your home. With Bluetooth wireless connectivity, you can stream your favorite music from any device, and with their 50W of onboard Class AB power, you can enjoy loud, clear audio without any distortion.
The Eris 3.5BT studio monitors are also perfect for gaming and content creation. Fine-tune the speakers' response to your exact needs with low- and high-frequency tuning controls or listen to your music in private with the integrated headphone amplifier.
The Eris 3.5BT speakers are also incredibly versatile. They're small enough to fit on any desk, but they're powerful enough to fill any room with sound. They’ll look great in any environment with their elegant design.
With 25 watts per side of onboard power, Eris 3.5 reference monitors pack a serious low-end punch, while still delivering clear, accurate audio. Improved speaker voicing over previous designs delivers richer lows and a smoother crossover transition for articulate, accurate transient reproduction throughout the frequency range and a less fatiguing listening experience.
Flexible connection options and a convenient, integrated headphone output make the Eris 3.5 at home in any environment, from home studios to dorm rooms. High- and low-frequency controls make it easy to adjust the Eris speaker’s frequency response to taste and ensure optimal performance in any space. Whether making music or listening to your favorite songs, Eris 3.5 provides a studio-quality sound that will bring your audio to life.
- 3.5-inch, woven-composite, low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Fast, reliable, stereo Bluetooth® 5.0 wireless input
- 50W (25W/side) Class AB amplification
- 80 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 97 dB SPL (Peak, @ 1 meter)
- High- and low-frequency Acoustic Tuning controls
- Balanced, ¼-inch TRS inputs; unbalanced, ⅛-inch stereo and RCA inputs; and integrated stereo headphone amplifier with front-panel ⅛-inch output
- Protection: RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, turn-on/off transient, subsonic filter
- Power Saver mode (engages after 40 minutes)
- Comes with speaker wire, ⅛-inch TRS to stereo RCA cable, and stereo RCA to stereo TS cable
|Frequency Response||80 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Product Weight||1.4 lbs|
PreSonus Hardware Products 6-Year Limited, Transferrable Warranty
FMIC warrants that the PreSonus brand hardware product you have purchased shall be free of any defects in parts and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of six (6) years from the date of purchase or initial lease, including footswitches, covers, speakers, cabinets, cabinet hardware, handles and power supplies, except vacuum tubes are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days from date of purchase or initial lease ("Limited Warranty"). This Limited, Transferable Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser or lessee when purchased or leased from an Authorized PreSonus Dealer, or to any transferee, and is subject to the limitations set forth herein. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE VALIDATING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
NOTE: This warranty applies only to PreSonus hardware products sold by an Authorized PreSonus Dealer after January 1, 2023.
Please consult your owner's manual or the manufacturer's website for full warranty documentation, including limitations, exclusions, and other terms and/or obligations.