26x32 Thunderbolt 2 low-latency audio interface
Taking full advantage of the high-speed Thunderbolt 2 bus, the Quantum audio/MIDI interface delivers extremely low latency and superb audio quality, with 24-bit, 192 kHz recording and playback; converters with better than 120 dB of dynamic range; and eight of PreSonus’ famous recallable XMAX preamps. You get 2 combo mic/instrument/line inputs, 6 combo mic/line inputs, 2 TRS main outputs, 8 TRS line outputs, stereo S/PDIF digital I/O, 16-channel ADAT Optical I/O (8 channels at 96 kHz), and two stereo headphone outputs for a total of up to 26 inputs and 32 outputs. All analog outputs are DC coupled and can deliver control voltages for analog gear. You also get Main Mute/Dim and Mono functions plus a Talkback system with an internal mic. Using the included Studio One Artist DAW or UC Surface control software, you can remote-control the preamps and many other features. If your needs grow, you can stack up to four Quantum interfaces to create a monster system with up to 96 in and out.
- 26x32 Thunderbolt 2 low-latency audio interface
- 24-bit resolution and up to 192 kHz sampling rate (120 dB dynamic range)
- 2 combo mic/instrument/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- 6 combo mic/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- +48V phantom power (global)
- 10 8-segment LED meters (8 input, 2 output)
- 2 ¼” TRS main outputs, DC coupled
- 8 ¼” TRS line outputs, DC coupled
- 2 ¼” headphone outputs with dedicated volume
- Dual ADAT Optical I/O
- S/PDIF, MIDI, and BNC word clock I/O
- Assignable output level control
- Mute/Dim, Mono, and Talkback switches with internal Talkback microphone
- Stackable Thunderbolt ports for combining up to four Quantums
- Studio One Artist Included
|Connectivity||Thunderbolt and MIDI|
|Included From Manufacturer||Power Supply|
|Max Sample Bit||192 kHz / 24-bit|
|Midi||In and Out|
|Number of Channels||26-in, 26-out|
|Digital Conversion||24-bit 192 kHz|
|Audio Inputs||(8) XLR/TRS mic/instrument/line combo jacks|
(8) balanced 1/4" TRS line outputs
(2) balanced 1/4" TRS main outputs with front-panel level control
(2) 1/4" Headphone Outs
|Phantom Power||+48V phantom power (global)|
PreSonus Hardware Products 2-Year Limited, Non-Transferrable Warranty
FMIC warrants that the PreSonus brand hardware product you have purchased shall be free of any defects in parts and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase or initial lease, including footswitches, covers, speakers, cabinets, cabinet hardware, handles and power supplies, except vacuum tubes are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days from date of purchase or initial lease ("Limited Warranty"). This Limited,Non-transferable Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser or lessee when purchased or leased from an Authorized PreSonus Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE VALIDATING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
NOTE: This warranty applies only to PreSonus hardware products sold by an Authorized PreSonus Dealer after January 1, 2023.
Please consult your owner's manual or the manufacturer's website for full warranty documentation, including limitations, exclusions, and other terms and/or obligations.