Roland DJ-202 is a forward-thinking Serato controller that gives DJs the features and layout of a full-size professional controller in a rugged and portable unit. The compact DJ-202 preserves the concept of the flagship DJ-808 and streamlined DJ-505, allowing unparalleled flexibility to DJ, remix and produce beats on the fly while performing live or creating in the studio. With its large, low-latency platters, dedicated pad and transport controls, onboard sequencer and mic input with professional vocal effects, DJ-202 packs in the most features of any controller in its class.
- Two-channel, four-deck controller for Serato
- Large platters with the lowest available latency, optimized for scratching
- Built-in drum kits from Roland's legendary TR drum machines realized with advanced ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology
- Eight sounds in each TR kit: bass drum, snare drum, closed hat, open hat, tom, rim, clap and ride
- Onboard sequencer that controls Serato's sampler for on-the-fly beat creation
- Independent sampler volume control
- Eight dedicated pads with Hot Cue, Loop, Sequencer and Sampler modes for controlling Serato
- MIDI output for synchronizing external devices with tracks in Serato
- Mic input with gate, hi-pass, reverb and echo effects
- 24-bit/48kHz audio fidelity with high-resolution digital-to-analog converters
- Compact, rugged and lightweight design with easy-grab handles for optimal portability
- Connect straight to your speakers or amplifier via RCA stereo outputs
- USB powered for simple connectivity
- Includes Serato DJ Pro
- Use Serato to organize and build music libraries or integrate songs from iTunes: just drag a track to the deck, set and trigger cues, loops and samples and apply basic effects
- Includes 3-month subscription to BPM Supreme
- Includes Roland DJ Cloud Academy session
Superior portability for discerning DJs
DJ-202 is a two-channel, four-deck controller that's powered via USB and capable of being transported and set up with minimal effort. Its compact, lightweight design and easy-grab handles allow DJs the portability they need for all types of events – mobile applications, house parties, club rocking, beat battles and more. The intuitive layout of DJ-202 and its plug-and-play connectivity will have you DJing in no time at all. And with 24-bit/48 kHz fidelity and Roland's high-resolution audio hardware, your performances will sound amazing on any sound system.
Mixing and scratching
Scratch and cue with confidence using the DJ-202's large, low-latency platters, which are the absolute best in its class. Dedicated Serato controls allow quick creation and triggering of hot cues, loops and samples, plus switching among four decks with the Deck Select button. Use the channel filters or Serato FX (accessible via three FX Select buttons per deck) to finesse blends or accentuate scratches. And with dedicated play/pause and cue buttons, you have the same direct control found on high-end controllers and standalone audio players.
Remix, produce, perform
Use the TR drums or your own sounds loaded into Serato Sampler's four sample slots (with individual sampler volume control) to create the foundation for remixes, beats and live performances. Program them using DJ-202's 16-step sequencer – accessible via the performance pads – and then sync them automatically to your Serato library to create unique transitions, live remixes or beefed-up classic tracks. Engage Inst-Rec mode for on-the-fly, real-time Serato Sampler sequencing or use the MIDI output to fluidly sync any MIDI-supported external devices and instruments to your sequencer and Serato. Access 32 syncable sampler slots over four banks, the full collection of iZotope FX, software recording capabilities and more.
The Roland drum machine legacy in a DJ Controller
From TR-909's unmistakable hi-hats to the foundation-shaking boom of TR-808, Roland TR drum machines have defined the sound of entire genres of modern music, from hip-hop, house, techno and electro in the 80s and 90s right up to the trap music sound of today. Using Roland's patented ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology, DJ-202 faithfully recreates the original sound of these machines, giving you the tools to create rhythm tracks using the same sound palette as the world's foremost musical icons. DJ-202's expanded TR sounds include bass drum, snare drum, closed hat, open hat, tom, rim, clap and ride, providing a wide range of options to create layered drum sounds and evolving sequences.
Bring vocals to life
Add new life to your DJ voice, radio drops, guest vocals or external instruments via the 1/4" TS mic input with onboard reverb and echo effects. Additional vocal effects include low-cut EQ to refine the sound and a noise gate to automatically clean up sound issues and unwanted background noise.
|Connectivity||USB and MIDI (Out Only)|
|Included From Manufacturer||
Serato DJ Pro unlock
|Max Sample Bit||48 kHz / 24-bit|
|Compatible Software||Serato DJ|
|Digital Conversion||48 kHz|
|DJ Controller Type||Controller|
|Audio Inputs||1/4" mic in|
|Audio Outputs|| RCA L/R master out
1/4" stereo headphone out
|Number of Decks||4|
|Product Weight||4 lbs. 11 oz.|
Roland Limited Warranty
This product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year for parts and and ninety (90) days for labor from the date of purchase.