All you need for a powerful drum performance in a heavy duty case for optimal protection. Includes 1x e 602-II, cardioid instrument microphone for bass drums, 4x e 604, cardioid microphone for snare and tom-tom, and 2x e 614, super-cardioid, permanently polarized condenser microphone for cymbal and overhead.
- e 614: for demanding instrument recordings, and performances that produce extended frequencies, high SPL handling and transient response. For woodwind, strings, and home recording
- e 604: for toms, snares, and percussion, clips-on quickly and easily wherever you choose. Tough, reinforced housing, and clamp
- 602-II: for bass drums, bass guitar cabs and tubas. Solid, lightweight, and easy to position. For studios, clubs, rehearsal rooms, smaller gigs, or for home recording.
|MPN||evolution Drum Set|
|Included From Manufacturer||
1x e 602-II, cardioid instrument microphone
4x e 604, cardioid microphone
2x e 614, super-cardioid condenser microphone
|Mic Style||Drum Mount|
SENNHEISER'S LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
The service policies and warranty statements on this page are relevant for all Sennheiser products and Sennheiser distributed brands. Sennheiser Electronic Corporation (referred to as SEC or Sennheiser for the duration of this document) warrants to the original purchaser that the product purchased will be free of defects related to manufacturing, parts, materials, and workmanship under normal and accepted use. Conditions under which the manufacturer's limited product warranty statement is no longer valid can be found below. Sennheiser offers a worldwide warranty on its products though it is strongly encouraged that all warranty returns be sent to the customer's local Sennheiser Authorized Service Center.
This limited product warranty is SEC's only warranty and the customer's only remedy concerning the product. All other representations, warranties or conditions, expressed or implied, written or oral, including but not limited to any warranties or guarantees of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, are expressly excluded. As a result, except as set forth in the previous and following paragraphs, the product is sold "as-is" and the customer is assuming the entire risk as to the product's suitability to their needs, its quality and its performance.
- Sennheiser Products: 2 Years
- Wired Evolution Products: 10 Years
- Neumann Products: 1 Year
- Refurbished Products: Carry the standard warranty**
** Remanufactured product warranties are only valid when purchased from an authorized Sennheiser reseller. Excludes any remanufactured Headphone, TeleCom Headset, or Bluetooth product, which carry a 90-day warranty. Out of warranty TeleCom headset replacements have a 1 year warranty.