Engineered from decades of experience supporting music legends, Shure AONIC 3 Sound Isolating Earphones feature striking full-range sound in the smallest earphone design from Shure. Experience comfort and immersive audio wherever you go while hearing music the way it was meant to be heard.
- Striking full-range sound from a single, vented balanced armature driver.
- Sleek, low-profile shape designed for long-wearing comfort.
- Sound Isolating technology blocks up to 37 dB of noise to eliminate distractions.
- Detachable 1/8" communication cable allows for direct connection to laptops, in-flight entertainment systems and other mobile devices.
- Secure, over-the-ear design with wireform fit ensures earphones stay in place and cables remain out of the way.
- Enjoy clear calls and controls with integrated remote + mic, offering seamless control for phone calls and easily accessible operation of voice commands, volume and music playback.
- Compatible with Apple and Android devices with a 1/8" connection.
- Durable build quality engineered for professional wear and tear to ensure a lifetime of use.
- Includes a 2-year warranty, AONIC 3 Detachable Sound Isolating Earphones, 1/8" communication cable, fit kit with a variety of sleeves for the perfect fit, 1/4" adapter and a carrying case.
|Included From Manufacturer
1/8" communication cable
Fit kit with a variety of sleeves
Hard carrying case
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.