Shure AONIC 4 Sound Isolating Earphones feature a dual-driver hybrid design and warm, detailed sound through a combination of a dynamic and balanced armature and a unique acoustic pathway. Experience comfort and immersive audio wherever you go.
- Dual-driver hybrid design for detailed sound and distinct separation of musical elements.
- Balanced armature and dynamic driver combination specially tuned for dynamic bass and extended high frequency detail with natural separation between instruments and clear voice articulation.
- Ergonomic low-profile design with optimized nozzle angle ensures long-wearing comfort and fit.
- Sound isolating technology blocks up to 37 dB of noise to eliminate distractions. Enjoy the most immersive listening experience with a design that keeps earphones in and noise out during exercise or travel.
- Detachable 1/8" communication cable allows for direct connection to laptops, in-flight entertainment systems and other mobile devices.
- Secure, over-the-ear design with wireform fit ensures earphones stay in place and cables remain out of the way.
- Enjoy clear calls and controls with integrated remote and mic, offering seamless control for phone calls and easily accessible operation of voice commands, volume and music playback.
- Compatible with Apple and Android devices with a 1/8" connection.
- Durable build quality engineered for professional wear and tear to ensure a lifetime of use.
- Includes a 2-year warranty, AONIC 4 Detachable Sound Isolating Earphones, 1/8" communication cable, fit kit with a variety of sleeves for the perfect fit, 1/4" adapter and a hard carrying case.
|MPN||AONIC 4 Black|
|Included From Manufacturer||
1/8" communication cable
Fit kit with a variety of sleeves
Hard carrying case
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.