With its slim, lightweight, durable design, the P3R offers reliable wireless freedom that covers every corner of the stage, with up to 300 feet (90 meters) of range. Simply connect a set of earphones and adjust the controls to create a wireless personal mix.
Patented Audio Reference Companding and 24-bit digital audio clarity ensure the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts.
- One-touch frequency scan and automatic frequency selection enables quick setup and connection to a P3T transmitter via IR sync
- MixMode technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left / right balance
- Volume knob and mix control are easy to adjust
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
- Battery status LEDs provide clear indication of remaining charge
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
|Included From Manufacturer||
2 AA Batteries
|Included from Manufacturer|| 2 AA Batteries
|Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)||P3R|
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.