The PGA58 Dynamic Vocal Microphone is a professional quality microphone featuring highly durable design and construction that delivers excellent sound. Ideal for use in lead and backup vocal performance applications, the PGA58 comes with an on/off switch, swivel adapter, and XLR to 1/4" cable.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for natural clarity in the frequency range of vocal performance
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Includes XLR to 1/4" cable
- On/Off switch for discrete control of microphone operation
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
|Included From Manufacturer||
XLR to 1/4" Cable
|Mic Style||Handheld/End Address|
|Frequency Response||50 to 16,000 Hz|
|Recommended Uses||Vocal Performance and Speech Reinforcement|
|Requires Phantom Power||No|
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.