Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers
The SE425 uses a dedicated tweeter and woofer for an accurate and balanced sound. Detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation.
Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE425 is engineered to provide reference quality audio for live performances or personal listening.
Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether onstage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
- Ergonomic, Professional Design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Gold-plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit
Premium Fit Kit Includes:
- Sound Isolating Sleeves - The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable, customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves as well as 1 pair of triple flange and 1 pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
- Carrying Case - A durable and compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones
- 1/4" Adapter - An 1/8" (3.5 mm) to 1/4" converter for all Shure earphones that offers a solution for home stereos or other applications with ¼" jacks
- Sensitivity - 109 dB SPL/mW
- lmpedance - 22 Ω
- Frequency Range - 20Hz – 19kHz
- Cable Style - 64" Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
- Colors Available - Clear or Metallic Silver
- Speaker Type - Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
|Included From Manufacturer||
Sound Isolating Sleeves
|Included from Manufacturer|| Detachable Cable
Sound Isolating Sleeves
|Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)||SE425CL|
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.