The SRH440A Professional Studio Headphones deliver enhanced detailed frequency response with accurate audio for podcasting, home recording and critical editing/mixing. The consistent and uncolored sound response provides a very accurate representation of the sound, making it ideal to take the best of the talent in a podcast or recording session. The increased isolation, the longer straight cable and the new design look great on camera.
- Transparent, natural sound signature provides detailed accurate audio across an extended range
- Ultra-comfortable lightweight headband provides superior comfort for extended use
- Low distortion 40mm dynamic neodymium drivers offer natural and well-balanced frequency response
- Sleek, durable design looks great on camera and withstands the rigors of constant use
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Includes detachable straight cable, threaded ¼” (6.3 mm) gold-plated adapter and two-year warranty
|Included From Manufacturer
|Detachable straight cable, threaded ¼” (6.3 mm) gold-plated adapter
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.