Developed upon the same strong foundation of high accuracy and natural well-balanced frequency response of the SRH840, the new SRH840A Professional Monitoring Headphones are optimized for critical listening and studio monitoring. A precisely tailored frequency response and 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers deliver rich bass, clear mid-range and extended highs. A wide, padded headband and collapsible design combine with Shure durability to provide the ultimate listening experience. Includes threaded 1/4" (6.3 mm) gold-plated adapter and carrying bag.
- Precisely tailored frequency response delivers rich bass, clear mid-range and extended highs
- Premium, padded headband provides ergonomic fit for superior comfort over extended periods
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Detachable locking cable securely locks cable into ear cup and enables easy replacement
- Low distortion matched 40mm dynamic neodymium drivers offer natural and well-balanced frequency response
- Sleek, durable design looks great on camera and withstands the rigors of constant use
- Includes detachable straight cable, carrying bag, threaded ¼” (6.3 mm) gold-plated adapter and 2-year warranty
|Included From Manufacturer||Detachable straight cable, threaded ¼” (6.3 mm) gold-plated adapter|
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.