The pedal that revolutionized compact reverb pedals has evolved. Plug into blueSky for the most lush, majestic reverbs imaginable. Transform a single note or chord into vast sonic atmospheres with impossibly gorgeous, incredibly long reverb tails. Hear the inspiring splash of an upgraded spring algorithm dripping with vintage vibe. Lose track of time and space as you interact with deep and expansive new Shimmer sounds never heard anywhere before.
Whether you’re a classic spring reverb fan, a studio rack aficionado, or an ambient soundscape creator searching for new sonic textures, the sounds you are looking for are here.
blueSky provides three different reverb types: plate, room, and spring, and each type can produce everything from stunning realism to expanded sounds far beyond what would be physically possible, while always remaining musical and beautiful.
Intuitive and powerful tone shaping controls allow you to easily dial in an endless variety of inspiring sounds. And with ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters and a 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response, blueSky is equally at home on top of a studio console or in front of a tube amp.
Next Generation Features
The second generation blueSky offers true studio quality reverbs in a compact pedal, and adds significant new features, incorporating technological advancements, hardware improvements and design enhancements to give you additional flexibility, power, and ease of use on stage and in the studio.
- Tone Shaping - A dedicated Shimmer knob and new Shimmer behaviors yield an inspiring variety of immersive new sounds. A new Mod switch allows you to select the modulation depth for each reverb type. A beautiful new Spring algorithm creates extraordinary vintage spring reverb sounds, as well as expanded spring textures and hauntingly unique interactions with an octave-down Shimmer.
- MIDI - Full MIDI implementation allows you to control just about every knob, switch, and setting remotely via the EXP/MIDI jack or USB. And you can save and recall all the new sounds you create via 300 onboard MIDI preset locations.
- Hardware Improvements - A premium analog JFET input circuit ensures superb responsiveness to your playing, and you can select mono or stereo input with the flick of a rear panel switch. In addition, you can now control blueSky with an expression pedal or MultiSwitch Plus. All this, plus a new ARM DSP chip provides more processing power for every sonic nuance, with less energy consumption on your pedalboard.
|Included From Manufacturer
|Product Unique Features
|EXP / MIDI (1/4" TRS)
| Plate Reverb
Each type with Normal, Mod and Shimmer modes
|Dual 1/4" stereo input
|Dual 1/4" stereo output
|On-board Expression Pedal
|Number of Patches/Programs
| Favorite footswitch for saving a favorite setting
300 onboard MIDI preset locations.
|Number of Pedal Switches
| Favorite stomp switch
Bypass stomp switch
|Included 9VDC center negative power supply
Strymon Non-Transferrable Limited Warranty
Strymon warranties its products and their varying components to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the following periods of time from the original date of purchase when purchased from an authorized Strymon dealer:
- 2 years – Compadre, Iridium, NightSky, Riverside, Sunset, Volante, Zelzah
- 1 year – BigSky, blueSky, Brigadier, Deco, DIG, El Capistan, Flint, Lex, Mobius, OB.1, Ola, Orbit, TimeLine
- 2 years – AA.1, Magneto, StarLab
- 5 years – Zuma, Zuma R300, Ojai, Ojai R30
- 1 year – Factory power supplies for pedals
- 2 years – Conduit
- 1 year – MiniSwitch, MultiSwitch Plus, original MultiSwitch, MIDI EXP Cables, DC Power Cables, EIAJ-05 Link Cables, 24V Power Adapter for Ojai/Ojai R30, Polarity Reversal Adapters, Voltage Doubler Adapters, Daisy-Chain Power Cables
If the product fails within the warranty period, Strymon will repair or, at its discretion, replace the product at no cost to the original purchaser.
This warranty covers defects in manufacturing discovered while using this product as recommended by Strymon. This warranty does not cover loss or theft, nor does the coverage extend to damage caused by misuse, abuse, unauthorized modification, improper storage, lightning, or natural disasters. Damage caused by any of the above circumstances may result in a non-warranty repair fee.
Products that were purchased from an unauthorized dealer are not covered under warranty. The warranty is non-transferrable and does not cover used or second-hand products.
Limits of liability
In the case of malfunction, the purchaser's sole recourse shall be repair or replacement, as described in the preceding paragraphs. Strymon will not be held liable to any party for damages that result from the failure of this product. Damages excluded include, but are not limited to, the following: lost profits, lost savings, damage to other equipment, and incidental or consequential damages arising from the use, or inability to use this product. In no event will Strymon be liable for more than the amount of the purchase price, not to exceed the current retail price of the product. Strymon disclaims any other warranties, express or implied. By using the product, the user accepts all terms herein.
How to obtain service under this warranty
Contact Strymon through its website for return authorization and information. Proof of original ownership may be required in the form of a purchase receipt.