The Tiptop Audio ECHOZ collection of 24 different delay effects encompasses a rich variety with some of the most sought after time-based effects alongside more experimental options.
- The Tape bank has saturation with limiting, which emulates vintage tape delays but goes beyond the originals by cascading other effects in series such as chorus and wobbly LFO-driven tape head movements.
- The Digital bank starts with pristine, clear digital delays and then moves to BBD emulation, diffusions, multitaps and formant topologies.
- The Pitch bank is a collection of pitch-shifted delay trails with common interval structures, detuning and shimmering.
All programs run on an analog clock-driven DSP for extra warmth and the ability to manipulate the effects beyond typical static delays.
- Module controls
- TAPE/DIGITAL/PITCH buttons: scroll through and select from banks of effect programs
- TIME knob: controls delay time
- FILTER knob: sets cutoff frequency of filters in the effect program
- FEEDBACK knob: controls amount of delay feedback
- FIDELITY knob: controls frequency of internal VCO that clocks the DSP chip
- IN knob: controls input gain
- MIX knob: controls dry/wet mix
- TIME/FIDELITY switch: switches between CV control over TIME or FIDELITY parameters
- Patch points
- FILTER input: CV control over cutoff frequency of filters in effect program
- TIME/FIDELITY input: switchable CV control over TIME or FIDELITY parameters
- FBACK input: CV control over depth/rate of LFOs in the effect program
- IN input: audio input
- L (MONO) and R outputs: mono or stereo audio output
- Physical specifications
- Size: 8hp
- Module depth: 40mm
- Power usage: 100mA @ +12V, 20mA @ -12V
|Module Power Usage
| 100mA @ +12V
20mA @ -12V
Viscount products are covered by Viscount's limited 1 year warranty.Viscount Legend and Viscount Cantorum products are warranted against normal use and manufacturing defects for 2 years on parts and 1 year on labor from date or purchase. Owner must supply copy of dated sales receipt for this warranty to be honored. For more information please visit www.viscountinstruments.com