Vermona twinVCAmp is a versatile and high-grade dual VCA. Its capable configuration and versatile internal routing connections make it a valuable tool for every modular synthesizer.
For each VCA, the amplification ratio can be switched from exactly 1:1 to 1:4. This allows for handy boosting of weak input signals. At the same time, audio signals with high input levels will be harmonically saturated and compressed.
The response curves of both VCAs can be independently switched from linear to a semi-logarithmic curve specially adapted to musical audio signals.
Both VCAs can be used independently or in combination:
- VCA1 may serve as offset-generator for VCA2
- Both VCAs can share the same control voltage
- The summed output of both VCAs will be output separately
twinVCAmp is more than just two VCAs in a single module: use them as dual- or stereo-VCA, a voltage controlled 2-in-1 mixer, overdrive unit, etc.
Every VERMONA module is carefully produced, checked and packed in their 'elektroakustischen Manufaktur' in Erlbach, Germany. Advanced circuits and the usage of high quality components provide the foundation for a long-lasting module of the highest utility.
- Module controls
- 1 LEVEL knob: Sets the amplification level for channel 1
- 2 LEVEL knob: Sets the amplification level for channel 2
- GAIN × 4 switches (one per channel): toggle amplification ratio between 1:1 and 1:4
- LOG switches (one per channel): toggle between linear curve for CV signals and semi-logarithmic curve for audio signals
- Patch points
- Channel 1 INPUT: audio input for channel 1
- Channel 2 INPUT: audio input for channel 2
- Channel 1 CV IN: CV input for channel 1
- Channel 2 CV IN: CV input for channel 2
- Channel 1 OUT: amplified output for channel 1
- Channel 2 OUT: amplified output for channel 2
- MIX: combined output for channels 1 and 2
- Physical specifications
- Size: 10hp
- Module depth: 30mm
- Power usage: 60mA @ +12V, 30mA @ -12V
|Product Unique Features||
Use as stereo or dual mono
Switchable response curves
Flexible routing options
|Module Power Usage|| 60mA @ +12V
30mA @ -12V
Vermona Limited Warranty
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
The manufacturer's warranty does not apply to products that have been damaged due to and/or subjected to improper handling by shipping companies (forwarders), negligence, accidents, improper use or alteration not authorized by the manufacturer.
This warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied. The manufacturer will not be liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, whether based upon allegations or negligence, breach of warranty, or otherwise. This disclaimer of incidental or consequential damages includes, but is not limited to, property damages, loss of profits, loss of time or other losses or inconvenient resulting from any defect in the material or workmanship of this product or any other connection with the purchase, operation or use of this product.