Yamaha DHR15 powered loudspeaker features a rugged wooden cabinet, 1000 watts of Class D power and DSP to produce up to 131dB SPL with remarkable clarity, offering an ideal solution for anyone ready to step up their sound reinforcement game to a new level of professional quality, accuracy and performance. A premium plywood cabinet finished in a tough polyurea coating provides durability not found on other loudspeakers in this class.
DHR15 is optimized for FOH applications and features custom transducers driven by a DSP-equipped class-D power amplifier to deliver stunning sound quality and clarity. A flexible 2-channel mixer allows for multiple sources and connection types. Rigging points are also provided for suspended applications. Isn't it time you audition DHR quality and performance to improve your sound?
- 15" powered loudspeaker with 1000W of Class D power
- DHR15 achieves class-leading SPL with stunning clarity throughout its frequency response range
- Equipped with a 1.4" HF compression driver and high-output 15"" LF unit for accurate vocal reproduction and outstanding bass response
- Maximum 131dB SPL of power and wide frequency response range of 44Hz-20kHz
- Ultra-precise 48-bit DSP processing for clear high-definition sound and built-in D-Contour intelligent dynamic control
- Durable plywood enclosure delivering outstanding acoustic performance
- Dual pole sockets to allow straight 0° placement or a 7° downtilt to cover your audience's needs
High-efficiency 1000W Class D amplifier
DHR15's lightweight, high performance Class-D amplifier is capable of producing up to 1000W of power, achieving an SPL of 131dB delivered with remarkable clarity and dynamic characteristics.
The high power output woofer delivers well-defined, powerful bass with minimal distortion, while the 1.4" precision compression driver produces accurate midrange and high frequencies.
A rugged, highly portable cabinet
DHR15 features a plywood enclosure like Yamaha's acclaimed DZR loudspeakers to deliver outstanding durability and acoustic performance.
Dual-angle pole mount socket
DHR15's pole mount socket offers two positions – 0° and 7° – to direct acoustic energy away from reflective surfaces in a room with low ceilings and onto your audience where it belongs.
Easy-to-use onboard 2-channel mixer
DHR15 has two input channels. CH1 has a combo jack which accepts either XLR or 1/4" TRS at mic or line level. CH2 offers two input options: a combo jack that accepts XLR or 1/4" TRS, and a pair of RCA connectors for input from CD players or other stereo line-level sources. The onboard mixer allows you to select either CH1+2 MIX to mix the signal of CH1 and CH2, or CH1 THRU to pass the signal from CH1 only.
|Included From Manufacturer||Power cord|
|Product Unique Features||Dual pole sockets to allow straight 0° placement or a 7° downtilt|
|Speaker Size Filterable||15|
2 × XLR / 1/4" combo inputs
Stereo RCA input
|Frequency Range||44 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Product Weight||52.9 lb|
1" throat compression driver
2.5" voice coil