The ND86 is a robust, high-performance, large-diaphragm dynamic supercardioid vocal microphone. Designed for excellent acoustic control in even the largest of venues, the ND86 capsule is precisely tuned to deliver present, smooth, and detailed sound, as well as superior isolation from sound on the stage.
- Excellent acoustic control in even the largest of venues. Reduction of low-frequency room tone through high-pass filtering and boosts & cuts in key high-mid frequencies separate the voice from the stage wash.
- Large-diaphragm dynamic capsule. Creates a rich and detailed frequency response.
- Shock-mounted capsule minimizes handling noise. Low frequency bumps and thumps won’t get into the PA.
- Humbucking coil guards against line hum. Use with confidence near speaker cabinets and EMF-generating equipment racks.
- Memraflex grille resists denting. Durable tight-mesh grilles withstand extraordinarily rough treatment.
|70 – 17,000 Hz
Electro-Voice Limited Warranty
Bosch Building Technologies provides a warranty to the final customer under the conditions stated herein that the products are free of defects in material and workmanship. The warranty period for Electro-Voice products is as follows and from the invoice date:
- Three years for powered loudspeakers
- Five years for non-powered loudspeakers
- One year for loudspeaker accessories & hardware
- Two years for R300 wireless microphones
- Three years for RE3 wireless microphones
- Three years for all other products
The product warranty applies exclusively to Electro-Voice products of Bosch Building Technologies.