The Tiptop Audio ECHOZ collection of 24 different delay effects encompasses a rich variety with some of the most sought after time-based effects alongside more experimental options.
- The Tape bank has saturation with limiting, which emulates vintage tape delays but goes beyond the originals by cascading other effects in series such as chorus and wobbly LFO-driven tape head movements.
- The Digital bank starts with pristine, clear digital delays and then moves to BBD emulation, diffusions, multitaps and formant topologies.
- The Pitch bank is a collection of pitch-shifted delay trails with common interval structures, detuning and shimmering.
All programs run on an analog clock-driven DSP for extra warmth and the ability to manipulate the effects beyond typical static delays.
- Module controls
- TAPE/DIGITAL/PITCH buttons: scroll through and select from banks of effect programs
- TIME knob: controls delay time
- FILTER knob: sets cutoff frequency of filters in the effect program
- FEEDBACK knob: controls amount of delay feedback
- FIDELITY knob: controls frequency of internal VCO that clocks the DSP chip
- IN knob: controls input gain
- MIX knob: controls dry/wet mix
- TIME/FIDELITY switch: switches between CV control over TIME or FIDELITY parameters
- Patch points
- FILTER input: CV control over cutoff frequency of filters in effect program
- TIME/FIDELITY input: switchable CV control over TIME or FIDELITY parameters
- FBACK input: CV control over depth/rate of LFOs in the effect program
- IN input: audio input
- L (MONO) and R outputs: mono or stereo audio output
- Physical specifications
- Size: 8hp
- Module depth: 40mm
- Power usage: 100mA @ +12V, 20mA @ -12V
|MPN||ECHOZ - White Panel|
|Module Power Usage||
100mA @ +12V
20mA @ -12V
Tiptop Audio Limited Warranty
Tiptop Audio offers the most extensive product warranty on the analog synthesizer market.
The warranty fully covers any defects or malfunction of their modules for one full year.