The PSR-EW425 boasts advanced features in an affordable, portable package, great as a starter instrument but also perfect for more experienced players looking for a unique playing experience who want 76 keys and a great piano sound. Groove Creator is fully playable with Intro, Section change and Musical Climax and a Quick Sampling function allows you to add your own content at just the right time!
- Assignable Knobs allow you to manipulate various effects and parameters on Voices, Styles and more, in real time.
- Mega Boost adds +6dB of boosted volume!
- Motion Effect modifies the voices in your performance with Filter, Pitch and Modulation effects while holding the Motion Effect button.
- Quick Sampling to USB or Internal Memory for instant recall at just the right time!
- 1/4" microphone input allows you to connect a microphone so you can sing along while you play, hear your voice through the instrument's speakers, and even record your performance to USB audio.
- USB to HOST connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer means you only need one cable to connect to your music-making software.
- Style Expansion Memory is on-board storage allowing you to expand your Style library with your choice of custom content.
- Direct Category Access buttons for instantaneous access to the voices and styles you need for the musical genre of your choice.
- Groove Creator with Intro, Section change and Musical Climax gives you real-time control of your own EDM tracks like a DJ.
- 1/8" AUX input takes output from a portable music player, iOS device, mixer or computer and uses the instrument's speakers to play back the audio.
- The USB "TO DEVICE" port allows connection of USB flash drives for storing and recalling data
- The XG Lite Voice library is a next-level collection of Voices over the General MIDI (GM) collection, designed for playing back songs from Yamaha's extensive XG song library.
|Built In Speakers||Yes|
|Included From Manufacturer||
|Piano Cabinet Style||Portable|
1/4" Mic in
2 x 1/4" Main Output
|Key Action||Synth with Touch Response|
|Product Weight||18 lbs., 5 oz.|
|Number of Sounds||820 (294 Panel Voices + 28 Drum/SFX kits + 40 Arpeggio + 458 XGlite Voices)|
|Speaker Power||12 W + 12 W|
|Speaker Size||12 cm x 2|
|Voices of Polyphony||64|
Yamaha Portable Keyboards Limited Warranty
Thank you for selecting a Yamaha product. Yamaha products are designed and manufactured to provide a high level of defect-free performance. Yamaha Corporation of America ('Yamaha') is proud of the experience and craftsmanship that goes into each and every Yamaha product. Yamaha sells its products through a network of reputable, specially authorized dealers and is pleased to offer you, the Original Owner, the following Limited Warranty, which applies only to products that have been (1) directly purchased from Yamaha's authorized dealers in the fifty states of the USA and District of Columbia (the 'Warranted Area') and (2) used exclusively in the Warranted Area. Yamaha suggests that you read the Limited Warranty thoroughly, and invites you to contact your authorized Yamaha dealer or Yamaha Customer Service if you have any questions.
This warranty covers Yamaha NP, PSRE, PSREW, PSRF, EZ, DGX230, DGX530, YPG and YPT Series Portable Keyboards against defects in materials or workmanship for one (1) year.
Yamaha will, at its option, repair or replace the product covered by this warranty if it becomes defective, malfunctions or otherwise fails to conform with this warranty under normal use and service during the term of this warranty, without charge for labor or materials. Repairs may be performed using new or refurbished parts that meet or exceed Yamaha specifications for new parts. If Yamaha elects to replace the product, the replacement may be a reconditioned unit.
You will be responsible for any installation or removal charges and for any initial shipping charges if the product(s) must be shipped for warranty service. However, Yamaha will pay the return shipping charges to any destination within the USA if the repairs are covered by the warranty.
This warranty does not cover (a) damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation or failure to follow instructions according to the Owner's Manual for this product; any shipment of the product (claims must be presented to the carrier); repair or attempted repair by anyone other than Yamaha or an authorized Yamaha Service Center; (b) any unit which has been altered or on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed; (c) normal wear and any periodic maintenance; (d) deterioration due to perspiration, corrosive atmosphere or other external causes such as extremes in temperature or humidity; (e) damages attributable to power line surge or related electrical abnormalities, lightning damage or acts of God; or (f) RFI/EMI (Interference/noise) caused by improper grounding or the improper use of either certified or uncertified equipment, if applicable.
Any evidence of alteration, erasing or forgery of proof-of-purchase documents will cause this warranty to be void. This warranty covers only the Original Owner and is not transferable.
Warranty service will only be provided for defective products within the Warranted Area. Contact your local authorized Yamaha dealer who will advise you of the procedures to be followed. If this is not successful, contact Yamaha directly. Yamaha may request that you send the defective product to a local authorized Yamaha Servicer or authorize return of the defective product to Yamaha for repair. If you are uncertain as to whether a dealer has been authorized by Yamaha, please contact Yamaha's Service Department or check Yamaha's website.
Product(s) shipped for service should be packed securely and must be accompanied by a detailed explanation of the problem(s) requiring service, together with the original or a machine reproduction of the bill of sale or other dated, proof-of-purchase document describing the product, as evidence of warranty coverage. Should any product submitted for warranty service be found ineligible therefore, an estimate of repair cost will be furnished and the repair will be accomplished only if requested by you and upon receipt of payment or acceptable arrangement for payment.
Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose shall be limited in duration to the applicable period of time set forth above. Yamaha shall not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages or for damages based upon inconvenience, loss of use, damage to any other equipment or other items at the site of use or interruption of performances or any consequences. Yamaha's liability for any defective product is limited to repair or replacement of the product, at Yamaha's option. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This is the only express warranty applicable to the product specified herein; Yamaha neither assumes nor authorizes anyone to assume for it any other express warranty.